Iberian Peninsula Development

Here we will update you with the latest progress.
Doug Thompson

16 Mar 2019 22:43

Thank you.

alexcarrera13902

28 Mar 2019 17:58

Any advance ?

Plum™
Developer

28 Mar 2019 18:54

If the developers have any work ready to show they will show it, asking won’t help at all, the devs are probably working very hard asking will only make it take longer

Looking at your previous posts I can see you ask a lot for new work , to see how much work is put into mapping try the map editor yourself and you will see how much work Promods developers and other mappers stick into their map, it is a lot of work. So instead appreciate the work they do instead of continuasly asking for more.

alexcarrera13902

28 Mar 2019 23:08

Creo que ha habido un mal entendido , en ningún momento pongo en duda el trabajo de los desarrolladores lo entiendo perfectamente porqué en otros juegos/simuladores también desenvolupo . Solo quería preguntar porqué en algunos foros cuando se deja de hablar es porqué se cancela el proyecto.

english
I think there has been a misunderstanding, at no time I doubt the work of developers I understand perfectly why in other games / simulators also desenvolupo. I just wanted to ask why in some forums when you stop talking is why the project is canceled.
Last edited by Trucker2223 on 29 Mar 2019 05:06, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: added english translation, please speak only english in main forum or use spanish subforum: https://promods.net/viewforum.php?f=24

Shiva

28 Mar 2019 23:20

Sometimes there can be a longer period when they do not post updates or pictures.
Youtube video of a Semi Truck in Monaco 2011. Route driven. Possible modern ETS2 routes 1 and 2 and their combinations.
ProMods v2.33 and RusMap v1.8.1 load order for ETS2 1.34

Mooner_37
Donation rank:

28 Mar 2019 23:50

Dear alexcarrera13902,

Please translate your Spanish language to English language. Not everyone can understand Spanish. You can edit your post. (i'm not here to take the job from moderator).
ETS2 / ATS

Current Headquarters: Liège, Berlin, L.A. Luxemburg, Seattle
Current Trucks: ETS2: 15 ATS: 2
Driving Truck: ETS2: DAF XF ATS: Peterbilt 579
Current Mileage: ETS2: 462,317 km (287,270.46 miles) - ATS: 329,972 km (205,035 miles)
Level: ETS2: 65 - ATS: 48

tantalus

29 Mar 2019 01:03

Nah he was just saying that he didnt mean anything, he was just curious because in other projects from other games, when a forum is so quiet , it only can bring bad news.

Hi guys, im new to the game. I played it in 2013 and i didnt pay too much attention back then cant even remember why. Im back again and i must say that i regret it. The game is absolutely gorgeous. And im really sad that i discovered it so late, because if i did 4 years ago probably i would have contributed myself in the modding part of Spain.

Also, i dont have much time now, but probably in a few months i could probably start trying to mod by myself, and contributing here (if it is not already too late). I am a moderated blender user (and spainter for texturing), and i would like to contribute (if i can because im not sure, in a few months everything could happen), after i learn how to actually mod rofl. Because i dont even know where to start.

I understand that modding the roads and the environment is a huge task if only one or two people are working on it. Its like making a videogame by yourself, there is a reason big companies have plenty of people working on them.

And sorry for my english. Obviously its not my main languaje..

And good job guys so far with the project. I love all the details and accuracy you are putting into it (althou i dont like to see some cities that are completely unnecessary or irrelevant and others even more populated and important are left behind.. but well, its already too much).

So, hi and i hope the project is very much alive. I am not in a hurry, i just came back lol. And im still exploring the game and the modding possibilities. So, peace and good things take time.

CptCaribbean

29 Mar 2019 11:34

alexcarrera13902 wrote:
28 Mar 2019 23:08
I think there has been a misunderstanding, at no time I doubt the work of developers I understand perfectly why in other games / simulators also develop. I just wanted to ask why in some forums when you stop talking is why the project is canceled.
In this forum, if a thread gets cancelled and no development is being done there, a message is given by a moderator / admin and the thread gets closed (this means you can look at it but you won't be able to talk, like in the Romania thread).
If you can talk here, it means there is development indeed.
Junior Beta-Tester since 2.26

Translator of Spanish, Catalan, Euskera and Galician.

EdgeGladiator

29 Mar 2019 16:01

tantalus wrote:
29 Mar 2019 01:03
And good job guys so far with the project. I love all the details and accuracy you are putting into it (althou i dont like to see some cities that are completely unnecessary or irrelevant and others even more populated and important are left behind.. but well, its already too much).
I don't think that Irun, San Sebastian, Huesca, Teruel or Soria are completely unnecessary cities.
Senior Beta-Tester since 2.30
Translator for French and Spanish languages
Developper of Mediterranean Map, Maghreb Map and Real European Gas Stations Reloaded.

CptCaribbean

29 Mar 2019 20:51

Which is / are the important city/ies that is / are left behind? Take in count that it's a trucking game, so places that have many freights will get more priority than others and at the moment they are doing it as it should be.
Junior Beta-Tester since 2.26

Translator of Spanish, Catalan, Euskera and Galician.

Return to “Development updates and Q&A ETS2”

• Information