Development on version 1.x (Project Euromir)

Here we will update you with the latest progress.
KubaJAM
Donation rank:

01 Sep 2014 12:14

Official update: There is no update yet.

Volleybal4life
Donation rank:

01 Sep 2014 12:15

The whole Promodsteam wrote: It's ready when it's ready
Spamming the forum since June 2014

Some say, I'm addicted to ETS2. But then I say. No, it's ProMods, it's a way of life.
No. 3 forum spammer!

You want a game map?
You get a game map! (ETS2 (WIP))
You get a game map! (ATS (WIP))

Almighty
Donation rank:

01 Sep 2014 12:35

Guys there's no need to post it three times...
Happy trucking!

Rance

01 Sep 2014 13:10

Just asked and for the 1st time btw =) Be a little polite, sorry for disturbing
http://files.stroyinf.ru/Data1/45/45796/#i815912 - Interesting arcticle for making russian direction signs (GOST state standart)

Gwendal51

03 Sep 2014 15:49

Hello everybody ! I don't really know if Belarus will be include in the Euromir Project or in an other update but I made my Conception Map for this country to help the Promods team. :) Here is the link of the map : https://mapsengine.google.com/map/edit? ... UVd93zBQn4

martinusK
Developer

03 Sep 2014 16:33

Gwendal51 wrote:Hello everybody ! I don't really know if Belarus will be include in the Euromir Project or in an other update but I made my Conception Map for this country to help the Promods team. :) Here is the link of the map : https://mapsengine.google.com/map/edit? ... UVd93zBQn4
Belarus will not be included in Project Euromir, and as far as i know isnt planned in Promods. But that concept map looks great.
Image Estonia's premier ProMods developer
On other days i resort to being ambitious yet inept

Vladzz-G
Developer

03 Sep 2014 17:40

Gwendal51 wrote:Hello everybody ! I don't really know if Belarus will be include in the Euromir Project or in an other update but I made my Conception Map for this country to help the Promods team. :) Here is the link of the map : https://mapsengine.google.com/map/edit? ... UVd93zBQn4
Here is Belarus project by LoaderSaints, which has planned to build for ProMods, but long time he is not update anything.
Truck: Image Trailer: Image
HQ: Balvi (LV)

Main developer of Baltic merge project: Latvia, Estonia & Kaliningrad oblast

Vladzz-G
Developer

03 Sep 2014 20:57

I want to offer my concept map of Latvia, southern Estonia and Kaliningrad oblast.
I respected the 1:19 scale, and I don't requesting too much cities (mostly only, as sceneries, which I have marked with green)

So, red road & cities - these really can represent on the map.
Yellow - Your original plan.
Green cities/towns - these can represent only, as sceneries.
Green roads - additional roads for cities, which are marked with brown (if they will as active cities)
Brown cities - these can represent, as active (with companies), or as scenery cities.
Also showed the places, where in real life are located fuel stations, which I know. (Also in some scenery cities have fuel stations)

I like to know your opinions. :)
I hope, you likes this plan, and I really hope, that I doesn't suggesting too much. ;)
Anyways, thank you very much for your amazing work! You rock!!! :)
Truck: Image Trailer: Image
HQ: Balvi (LV)

Main developer of Baltic merge project: Latvia, Estonia & Kaliningrad oblast

LoaderSaints

04 Sep 2014 09:49

Vladzz-G wrote:
Here is Belarus project by LoaderSaints, which has planned to build for ProMods, but long time he is not update anything.
That is correct, but please note that I'm a student IRL and I've had some exams recently so I haven't had time to make the map but I shall give you guys some updates sooner or later. :)
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

baltmaize

04 Sep 2014 16:01

Vladzz-G wrote:I want to offer my concept map of Latvia, southern Estonia and Kaliningrad oblast.
I respected the 1:19 scale, and I don't requesting too much cities (mostly only, as sceneries, which I have marked with green)

So, red road & cities - these really can represent on the map.
Yellow - Your original plan.
Green cities/towns - these can represent only, as sceneries.
Green roads - additional roads for cities, which are marked with brown (if they will as active cities)
Brown cities - these can represent, as active (with companies), or as scenery cities.
Also showed the places, where in real life are located fuel stations, which I know. (Also in some scenery cities have fuel stations)

I like to know your opinions. :)
I hope, you likes this plan, and I really hope, that I doesn't suggesting too much. ;)
Anyways, thank you very much for your amazing work! You rock!!! :)
Nice plan, Ventspils is definitely a must

• Information