Development on version 2.x (Northern Scandinavia)

Here we will update you with the latest progress.
archangel_80
Donation rank:

14 Dec 2016 01:32

Haven't been driving in a while, but I downloaded the latest version recently and went up to Umeå, and am atm working my way up to Longyearbyen at Svalbard.
You've really done a nice job with Sundsvall, the High Coast Bridge, Örnsköldsvik and Umeå. Very nice scenery!

I was wondering what the status is right now, what are you working on at the moment?

I'm very keen on LV335 Örnsköldsvik > Sollefteå, and RV87 Sollefteå > Östersund, and am longing to be able to drive there...

Keep up the good work!

Vøytek
Developer

14 Dec 2016 03:31

I think there were screenshots from Åre and you have to get there somehow... So maybe through Sollefteå and Östersund? ;)
https://www.google.pl/maps/dir/%C3%96rn ... 63.3990428
Currently working on: various stuff
#1 forum spammer
Enjoying PM since 1.52
YouTube channel [PL]: http://youtube.pl/vooytek

torsein

19 Dec 2016 04:17

well, the road between biri and frya is still the same, only frya-sjoa that is new, and it's allready open no. i did woork a half year at the roadwork there, but wuld have been intresting to have the new and old e6 there, since they have planed to do some rework on the old, like to make the streets more "green"
Shiva wrote:torsein, there seems to be no streetviews of the completed sections between, Biri and Otta.
I found this for the stretch Sjoa-Frya E6
Not streetview, but not bad at all!
The facebook page has more info too https://www.facebook.com/e6oyerotta .

Could be a very interesting road if developers add the roads that will open and those that are already opened of the new E6.
+ possibilities for ETS roadwork deliveries

capital_logistics
Donation rank:

07 Jan 2017 20:12

I must say it feels a little bit empty when entering Umeå City. Is there any plans to add at least some of the landmark buildings to the skyline?

astronomer
Donation rank:

07 Jan 2017 22:27

For example Berlin is boring :( and next cities. But, I hope, that in future will arrive news models ;) :)

BarrGDA
Donation rank:

08 Jan 2017 13:25

astronomer wrote:For example Berlin is boring :( and next cities. But, I hope, that in future will arrive news models ;) :)
Berlin is boring? :lol:

Barrett_killz

08 Jan 2017 15:09

astronomer wrote:For example Berlin is boring :( and next cities. But, I hope, that in future will arrive news models ;) :)
LOL. Try taking any route to Berlin with the GPS turned off and without using the map. Good luck.

astronomer
Donation rank:

08 Jan 2017 16:00

Barrett_killz wrote:
LOL. Try taking any route to Berlin with the GPS turned off and without using the map. Good luck.
I say about feeling from Berlin, no about quantity roads. Houses are mostly from Scandinavia assets, historical sight is little. Nice models also little. It is my feeling from Berlin. I have like diverse details, no quantity roads ;)

Ostpuff
Developer

08 Jan 2017 16:25

capital_logistics wrote:I must say it feels a little bit empty when entering Umeå City. Is there any plans to add at least some of the landmark buildings to the skyline?
Kulturväven was one of my wishes but models are hard to come by, perhaps it'll happen in the future ;)
Image ProMods' Sweden plans and progress HERE
Image For Germans: Even though it might seem like something else, my name is simply another way of saying "cheese balls" in Swedish. Nothing else.

pauliaxz
Donation rank:

08 Jan 2017 16:29

Having loads of models increases already large mod size.
Also game loading time is affected.

Return to “Development updates and Q&A ETS2”

• Information