[Fixed] [#12432] [2.27] Channel Tunnel, height issue

This is where fixed bugs are moved into
MPeti1

15 Jul 2018 17:45

Hi!
I've just taken my first heavy cargo job (Track from Terex RH400), from Frankfurt (D) to Portsmouth (GB), and I though it would be a good idea to follow the GPS's instructions, so I went to Calais, and got on the train. After the loading screen there was a physics glitch, which caused my truck to be stuck on the train, and to take damage very quickly, like in this video

For me every time it seems that the back of the cargo stucks into the texture of the train, and I think it's because the game spawns me on the new location with a lot of space in front of the truck, but the back of the trailer gets stuck into the train.

Installed mods are:
Promods:
- main mods (definition, assets, map, media, model 1-2-3) (v227)
- trailer and company pack (companies, def companies, def trailers standalone, trailers 1, trailers 2) (v117)
Jazzycat:
- overweight trailers and cargo pack (traf, eng, base) (v7.1)
- bus traffic pack (v4.4)
ExiaRS:
-Real European Gas Stations (1.31) - however it seems it's not working
Unknown:
- ikarus 260 tisza volan trailer

Since that I know heavy cargo is never transported with the Calais tunnel IRL, but until this happened, I didn't know that.
I tried to test the bug without the other mods, but it caused the game to quit the job.

game.log.txt:
screenshots:

CptCaribbean

15 Jul 2018 17:59

Please check -> viewtopic.php?f=20&t=23658&p=218739&hil ... go#p218739

It has been already reported in our internal bug tracking system number #12432. By now, avoid this route.
Junior Beta-Tester since 2.26

Translator of Spanish, Catalan, Euskera and Galician.

Nathan_A_RF
Donation rank:

15 Jul 2018 21:45

In 2.30 there will be height limit icons on the map that will warn you that the channel tunnel is not suitable for high or wide cargoes due to the nature of the trains. This issue has been resolved.
Grab the insecticide, I'm clearing bugs ~ Nathan_A_RF - Moderator, Beta Tester & Bug Fixer
Florence + The Machine / Fox Stevenson

Return to “Fixed bugs ETS2”

• Information