[Fixed] [2.26] Karigasniemi, wrong flags

This is where fixed bugs are moved into
khaos526

23 Jun 2018 23:36

I just noticed that at the border of Finland & Norway between Ivalo and Honningsvåg, that the flags are not displaying the nations. Instead they are just white, with a blank blue flag in the middle.

The border was fine going into Finland from Russia (Kandalaksha-Kemijärvi) and just used the console to test out a random border (Italy/Austria) and it was correctly displaying the flags as well as another border between Russia and Finland at Verkhnetulomsky-Ivalo.

So seems it's just this one border that has flag issues.

NOTE: I am using a roll-back to ETS 1.30 as I hadn't played for awhile and don't want to update everything right now (if there is a lot of mod updates).
Using:
Promods: 226 (227 seemed to have such minor changes and I had just updated to 226 after a break when 227 came out the next day)
Trailer & Co Pack: 116
Rusmap: 1.8
Project Balkans: 2.7
Jazzycat Bus Traffic: 4.1
Jazzycat AI Traffic: 7.4
Southern Region: 700

Josh0

24 Jun 2018 01:10

I confirm the flags are solid colors in ProMods 2.27 as well. However, I do not believe those are meant to be official national flags, it is not a "border station". I think this is the place it is trying to recreate: Google StreetView. It is just a store, I don't think the flags are "official", even though one does appear to be a variation of the Finland flag.

deleted_user_8875

24 Jun 2018 05:44

The flag on the middle is the flag of Sápmi (historical region in Northern fennoscandia) and indigenous Saami people. I wish it would be possible to include that flag in the game. The whole region would start to feel far more authentic. As those flags are common in Saami populated areas. The flag on the left is Norwegian, and on the right is Finnish.
P.S. This shape of flags as one you seen on Google is quite common in Norway as well.
I am sorry.. but I had to go...

khaos526

24 Jun 2018 18:05

Yes that is the location, and I knew the middle couldn't be the EU flag for obvious reasons with Norway, but just was curious why the Norway and Finnish flags were missing when all the other border crossings have them. I thought maybe because I hadn't updated, but think it's just actually missing...

Nathan_A_RF
Donation rank:

14 Jul 2018 15:48

Fixed in WIP
Grab the insecticide, I'm clearing bugs ~ Nathan_A_RF - Moderator, Beta Tester & Bug Fixer
Florence + The Machine / Fox Stevenson

Return to “Fixed bugs ETS2”

• Information