[Fixed] Hamburg, invisible wall

This is where fixed bugs are moved into
Murdoch
Donation rank:

08 Aug 2013 23:47

Was coming from Rotterdam heading for Denmark in my Mercedes Actross with trailer carrying ammunition when I suddenly come to a complete halt as if I drove straight in to something. I could continue driving, I'm not sure I accualy hit something, might accualy been the A.I car behind me hitting me from behind at high speed, not 100% sure what the hell happened. I had just passed the on/off ramps south of Hamburg, a few meters passed the middle of it and I crash or suddenly stop because of what ever it was.

Another issue I have seen is cars outside Oslo on the small roads where you have concreat in the middle over the yellow lines, cars still pass me and clip though the concreat. E16 between Oslo and Honefoss I think it was, you have that on other places as well, you might know that better then me. :)

Then some occational flower in the road sometimes, once or twice but it doesnt affect the truck or traffic in any way so did not write it down or take a screen of it... :( maybe I should do that next time... :o

Oh, one more thing, when I took this load of ammunition, its going to Bergen from Rotterdam, the GPS sends me over to UK via Ferry and then right away to Bergen via another ferry, only giving me 60 km's of accual driving. I figured something was off there so I drove towards Denmark instead. Since the job has a 70 hour timelimit.

Thants all I think,

Awesome mod, mindblown! :)

Baja_002

09 Aug 2013 21:08

In this new intersection near Hamburg is a some kind of a bug (at least with my version)

When driving at full speed I got "launched" into the air, tried to pass that section slowly and got flipped over... Has anyone experienced this or there is a bug with my game?

Here are some photos:

ScuL
Founder

09 Aug 2013 21:58

This problem is logged and will be fixed in the next patch
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

Road-Flyer
Donation rank:

10 Aug 2013 01:01

Same thing happened to me. No warning just BAM!

evis11

10 Aug 2013 09:53

I had the same experience

Murdoch
Donation rank:

10 Aug 2013 11:22

I dont think its the mods fault perhaps. Might be just cars spawning in under your trailer and mine as well, I think thats what happened. The mod it self is unbelievable, sooo good! DaSquirrelsNuts, a youtube:er is going to stream this mod later tonight, he's on Twitch. He has been all inlove with TSM, and I've told him he'll realize that TSM is pretty bad after seing this. :D haha

Nathan_A_RF
Donation rank:

12 Sep 2017 13:28

This bug was fixed for a WIP version.
Grab the insecticide, I'm clearing bugs ~ Nathan_A_RF - Moderator, Beta Tester & Bug Fixer
Florence + The Machine / Fox Stevenson

Return to “Fixed bugs ETS2”

• Information