[Fixed] [#417/419] [1.80] E4, invisible walls

This is where fixed bugs are moved into
lolli

02 Dec 2014 14:55

MarkusbiorcK wrote:Hey whoever of the guys that makes this mod... I have run into two invisible walls in promods up in sweden, first one between skövde and linköping.... so i had to take another route... then i hit another invisible wall between linköping and stockholm just under södertälje...(i dunno how to post pics here but i can email them to you if you want to) So please guys really do check for invisible walls before you upload this mod.. Btw its a epic mod even tho there are some invisible walls scatterd around
This was already reported. Use the search bar for see if a bug was already reported
A fresh start after almost 5 years of no ETS 2 :lol:
Ets 2 1.35.something + DLC Going east + Promods 2.42 + DLC Scandinavia + DLCs blabla
Volvo FH16 2013 by ohaha? Something like that
Map coverage: 0%

LazMohawk
Donation rank:

02 Dec 2014 17:22

It's SO tiresome to search inhere.
Example: Promods 1.81
Answer:
Information
The following words in your search query were ignored because they are too common words: promods 1.81
You must specify at least one word to search for. Each word must consist of at least 3 characters and must not contain more than 14 characters excluding wildcards.

WHAAT!! :?

Volleybal4life
Donation rank:

02 Dec 2014 17:27

The fixes list is easy to find... It's right there in the bottom of the red square..

And topics are also easy to find..http://www.promods.net/search.php?keywo ... +linkoping
Spamming the forum since June 2014
Weekly driving vids

Some say, I'm addicted to ETS2. But then I say. No, it's ProMods, it's a way of life.
No. 3 forum spammer!

You want a game map?
You get a game map! (ETS2 (WIP))
You get a game map! (ATS (WIP))

Nathan_A_RF
Donation rank:

12 Jul 2018 10:51

All fixed in WIP
Grab the insecticide, I'm clearing bugs ~ Nathan_A_RF - Moderator, Beta Tester & Bug Fixer
Florence + The Machine / Fox Stevenson

Return to “Fixed bugs ETS2”

• Information