[Fixed] [1.01] Game crash when opening job list

This is where fixed bugs are moved into
Voidheartd

08 Oct 2013 10:50

So this issue occurs after visiting the DLC cities? So if we want to avoid it we should stay away from the DLC cities (or disable Promod) until a fix can be found?

Pasilius

08 Oct 2013 13:41

Voidheartd wrote:So this issue occurs after visiting the DLC cities? So if we want to avoid it we should stay away from the DLC cities (or disable Promod) until a fix can be found?
I don't think it has to do with the cities per say. Crash logs don't tell anything, so it's impossible to say what the cause is. And it seems to only affect a fraction of peoples games. If you get the bug, then your only two choices are to either manually look for jobs, or disable ProMods for the time being.
World of Trucks - Pasilius

"It ain't the fall that gets you..it's the sudden stop at the bottom"

Nico
Founder
Donation rank:

08 Oct 2013 14:09

Just a question for people who experience bugs:

Did you guys discover the area around Oslo and Gardermoen and also had a drive in the northern parts of Poland?
Am I developing at the moment?
STDS, ETS2, ATS Beta Tester
Main Developer of ProMods and Moderator.

SzczepanKolaczek
Donation rank:

08 Oct 2013 15:10

Hello,

I had explored most of Scandinavia and all of its cities before I even bought the DLC.

Then, after installing the latter, I visited a few Polish cities without any problems, I think that one of them might have been Gdansk, but I can't remember exactly. I am sure I had not visited Olsztyn/Bialystok at that time, nor the roads East-West in the north (just Szczecin, which was on the original map and probably also Gdansk, but only coming from Katowice/Lodz). Then the crash happened to me, for the first time - in Lublin (I came there from Warsaw, I remember it well).

By now I explored all the cities on the whole map (original+DLC+promods) and 88% of the roads (some are still "grey" in the UK, Germany, Sweden, Poland and Slovakia). I either look for jobs directly in companies or drive with no trailer, if I am desperate to see a particular new city (not a single one left for the moment) or a stretch of road.

Pasilius

08 Oct 2013 15:19

What SzczepanKolaczek said. I too had explored all of Scandinavia and had driven in the DLC area for a while when it first occured.
World of Trucks - Pasilius

"It ain't the fall that gets you..it's the sudden stop at the bottom"

NielsChristiansen
Donation rank:

08 Oct 2013 16:19

Nico wrote:Just a question for people who experience bugs:

Did you guys discover the area around Oslo and Gardermoen and also had a drive in the northern parts of Poland?
I have, but not all roads are "found" yet. There are still some of those yellow spots here and there in the Going East DLC you spoke about in the SCS bug forum, as well as one near Groningen.

While a bit depressing, it would appear that SCS has not communicated further with you on this issue? I so hope the October update will fix this. I can get my own truck paints thank you very much SCS.

busterbrown

10 Oct 2013 00:23

:oops: :oops: Apologies are in order guys for I'm the one that bragged earlier in this thread about my ETS2 with all ProMods +the DLC never crashing when ordering up the jobs page. Well it does now. :x

I'm just like the other players having this difficulty and I too can just get a job at the companies themselves. :)

Would start a new profile but with $15,000,000 in the bank I think I'll just stick around. :D

Very stubbornly I will not give up the ProMods!

Again sorry for the bragging post I made before. :oops:

This almost looks like some kind of a worm virus just crawling around eating away. :?
Win7 16 GB Memory. Sound Blaster X-FI Titanium Fatality. Logitech X-540 5.1 Speaker System. EVGA Nvidia GeForce GTX 650 Ti Boost 2 GB GDDR5 Graphic card. Corsair 750 watt Power supply. AMD Phenom II Black edition 965 3.4 GHz.four core processor.

Nico
Founder
Donation rank:

10 Oct 2013 06:00

Buster:

When did it start? Where did you drive/what city? Did you discover the Gardermoen/Oslo area already?
Am I developing at the moment?
STDS, ETS2, ATS Beta Tester
Main Developer of ProMods and Moderator.

lkvescu
Donation rank:

10 Oct 2013 13:50

Hello,

I had the same issue, funny the game start to crash when i was level 42 in my profile,i started an old save in which i was on level 30 and it works but now i'm reaching level 42 and i make a bet that it will crash again.Further you advance in game the more time it takes to open "freight market".
Sorry for my english,hope my feedback helps.

Sorry i forgot to mention that it crashed after a trip from France to Cambridge,also i had discovered Oslo/Gardermoen area and most of DLC

ScuL
Founder

10 Oct 2013 18:24

I'm still in progress of discovering more parts of the DLC (only have 1 city discovered at the moment) when I have discovered most of it I should (hopefully) encounter the issues myself
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

Return to “Fixed bugs ETS2”

• Information