[Fixed] [1.01] Game crash when opening job list

This is where fixed bugs are moved into
SzczepanKolaczek
Donation rank:

22 Sep 2013 18:19

Hi,

I bought the DLC yesterday, visited a lot of nice places including my home city (Kraków), but then, suddenly, the game began to crash when opening the list of loads to take (both lists, actually - the one where you work as someone's emplyee and where you take loads as a company).

I used to have a lot of mods, bt even after disabling them it is still the same. The strange thing is that it took some time before the problem appeared, I did many jobs in SK, HU and PL before this happened... It began in Lublin.

I can still take jobs directly from companies.

Here is my log (with no additional mods, just your map). I can't see any major errors there...?

I will be gratefl for your help,

Thank you!!

Pasilius

22 Sep 2013 18:42

I'm having the same issue -.-
World of Trucks - Pasilius

"It ain't the fall that gets you..it's the sudden stop at the bottom"

Nico
Founder
Donation rank:

22 Sep 2013 20:24

Hmm the log is not telling me any usefull things. I have no idea what this could be tbh.
Am I developing at the moment?
STDS, ETS2, ATS Beta Tester
Main Developer of ProMods and Moderator.

SzczepanKolaczek
Donation rank:

22 Sep 2013 21:30

Pasilius - what about your log? Maybe it will be more informative?

Some news: I managed to open the load list in Kraków, but only once - I rook a load to B. Bistrica, unloaded it there and from that point it doesn't work again... I am stuck...

Pasilius

23 Sep 2013 06:30

My log doesn't show anything either. It's really weird. So I'm almost thinking it has something to do with the DLC -.-

Nico
Founder
Donation rank:

23 Sep 2013 06:36

I had issues like this when I was using a development version of ProMods. Jobs from Jönköping and Malmö made the game crash. Also driving in the ProMod parts caused a game crash after 1-2 min. driving.

I have to further investigate this, the weird thing is that the game.log is not telling anything.
Am I developing at the moment?
STDS, ETS2, ATS Beta Tester
Main Developer of ProMods and Moderator.

Pasilius

23 Sep 2013 11:36

I take back my previous statement. It isn't a bug in the DLC. I removed ProMods and it worked perfectly, which is a shame actually. I hope you guys can find what it is that's causing that, cos I would hate to have to give up ProMods :(

ScuL
Founder

23 Sep 2013 12:05

I think it could be a routing issue, I have played many hours with the DLC and our mod and haven't seen this problem yet
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

Pasilius

23 Sep 2013 12:40

So did I. I played for at least 16 hours before this happened.

SzczepanKolaczek
Donation rank:

23 Sep 2013 15:29

Me - just a couple of hours, but then it happened. Only when I am opening the list of jobs, not when taking a job from a company. Actually, I can play the game without problems by just driving to companies and looking for jobs "manually", but this is not the point of the game.

Also, in the meantime I managed to open the list of jobs, but only once (in Kraków, where I took a load to B. Bystrica and after completing the job the story repeated - I can't open the list again, it crashes and the log is identical to this one...).

Can you try to investigate, please? How can I help you - maybe by sending some other files...? No idea, but I really do not want to give up your mod, especially if you plan to expand it to other countries as well...

Return to “Fixed bugs ETS2”

• Information