[Fixed] [1.01] Hamburg, invisible wall/Kolding, terrain gap

This is where fixed bugs are moved into
Spoody Gonzalez

04 Oct 2013 13:42

Got stopped by an invisible wall on the left lane of road 7 nearby the center of Hamburg (on another location in Hamburg then the bugs mentioned before). Was not hit by any AI.
Attachments
ets2_00008.jpg
Hamburg. Road 7.
ets2_00008.jpg (216.85 KiB) Viewed 3149 times
ets2_00005.jpg
Hamburg. Road 7
ets2_00005.jpg (213.43 KiB) Viewed 3149 times

ScuL
Founder

04 Oct 2013 14:08

Running v1.01?
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

facex
Donation rank:

06 Oct 2013 10:56

ScuL wrote:Running v1.01?
hi!
same story o v1.01

Spoody Gonzalez

08 Oct 2013 12:39

Yep. V1.01

M.G.M.

07 Nov 2013 11:15

Hello,

I ecounered invisible object towords Bremen just after the exit of the hudge Hamdurg intersection. I have provided screen shot and exact map location. On the picture here my truck is right against the hard object and the green arrows indicate that you can clearly go past without hitting it. In the yellow oblong you can see texture change on the road surfice wich will help you to locate the spot. I found that if you hit this object two things might happen: 1) the truck stops immediately experiancing hudge damage or 2) the rig goes through slowing down taking severe damage. On the map the blue arrow show where exactly the object is. The other pink marker points other issue - as I go north something in this very spot makes me lose control of my truck causing it to smash on the concrete crash thing in he middle. I suspect that AI pulled into my trailer but i cannot prove it as I havent receved a HIT-AND-RUN ticket or anything else. Below I focus on the game version and mods I have used:

Game version: 1.7.0
ProMods pack version: 1.01
NO CRACKS OR DLC.

Mods:

1. Concrete Mixer (All White): ENABLED
2. Let it snow (Winter Mod for ETS2 V 1.2.5): DISABLED
3. SCANIA sidescirts 6x2/6x4 : ENABLED
4. Steertags: ENABLED
5. Performance Pack (My own mod. Messes arond with new engines, transmissions, chassises and default SCS lights availability on the front chrome protections, as well as all traffic truck colours made possible to use as paint in the truck shop. All is down to simple .sii files change in def folder): ENABLED
6. Kenworth K100: ENABLED
7. 50K scania V8 strait pipe sound V4 (I have rewritten it so it is only available on the Kenworth K100): ENABLED
8. Kenwoth W900aRC: ENABLED
9. zzzpromods-v101 (All 3 .scs files): ENABLED
10. zzzzmandlesoftminorpackmod: ENABLED

After switching off all of then one by one I discovered the following:
1) when I disable the concrete mixer the simulator takes me back to my home garage and cancels my current delivery without penalty due to evironmental changes. It DOES NOT make that when I enable it, though;
2) appears that MundleSoft's pack somehow causes the invisible object to be there. When I disable the pack the object is gone. I have tested it with my truck right against the hard spot...

The only thing i have not try was to rename the ProMods Pack to zzzpromods_v101.scs as this works better as file name. I am aware of the fact that I am probably talking bullshits here. I also suspect that thare is other thing to cause the issue but not MundleSoft's work. For now I will switch it off untill further testing. Thank you and sorry for wasting your time in advance.

BG Greets: Martin

P.S. Please excuse me if my English is not good enough. BTW, In the next post I will publish somethigh I found while playing with the PhotoStudio.
Attachments
map_locations.jpg
map_locations.jpg (69.51 KiB) Viewed 2970 times
invisible_obj.jpg
invisible_obj.jpg (180.35 KiB) Viewed 2970 times
Two things about ETS2 I hate - you can never hit F10 or the brakes fast enough.

M.G.M.

07 Nov 2013 11:22

I did not know where to post this so it is here as the previous post is also mine so I wanted to kepp it together. :roll: Hope you don't mind... Well I am aware that i can be banned for disobeying the forum rules. So... You can see the VOLVO with the vent tube on the very right - this is where I am.
Attachments
miss_texture.jpg
miss_texture.jpg (62.37 KiB) Viewed 2970 times
map_location.jpg
map_location.jpg (63.17 KiB) Viewed 2970 times

M.G.M.

07 Nov 2013 12:21

UPDATE:

1) The renaming bussines didn't work. I replased everyone " - " caracter with this one " _ " on all mods I use. Still the same. The only way is to disable MandelSoft's Mod. just for now. (I have been rude by calling him MandleSoft. Unintended fault!!! Sorry, Sir, I did not want to insult you. Realy SORRY.)
2) Missing 'ground' under the bridge on the other side also. I did not notice before.

Thanks for your patients and support guys and Mr. MandelSoft ...Sorry once more!!!

Nathan_A_RF
Donation rank:

30 Sep 2017 18:19

These issues were fixed in a WIP version.
Grab the insecticide, I'm clearing bugs ~ Nathan_A_RF - Moderator, Beta Tester & Bug Fixer
Florence + The Machine / Fox Stevenson

Return to “Fixed bugs ETS2”

• Information