[Fixed] [#1752] [1.91] Lahti, sign in road

This is where fixed bugs are moved into
BrunoAlexLUX

26 Apr 2015 21:39

Hi,

I found some problems with the map in the following places:

- On the A20 in France, near the D925, in direction to Orleans. There is a tree in the middle of the road.
- In several crossings and intersections in Finland there are street lights and road signs floating.
- Driving from Pau to Bordeaux, normally you have to take a ticket at the exit of Pau to the A64. Then you have another toll gate on the A63 near Bayonne. There you take another ticket and some kms after you have to pay. At the end of the A63 near Bordeaux, you take another ticket.
- In Lahti (FIN) I found a sign in front of EuroAcres near the main road.
Last edited by Jan Verschueren on 01 May 2015 21:52, edited 1 time in total.

Jan Verschueren
Donation rank:

01 May 2015 22:08

BrunoAlexLUX wrote:Hi,

I found some problems with the map in the following places:

- On the A20 in France, near the D925, in direction to Orleans. There is a tree in the middle of the road.
- In several crossings and intersections in Finland there are street lights and road signs floating.
Known bugs.
BrunoAlexLUX wrote:- Driving from Pau to Bordeaux, normally you have to take a ticket at the exit of Pau to the A64. Then you have another toll gate on the A63 near Bayonne. There you take another ticket and some kms after you have to pay. At the end of the A63 near Bordeaux, you take another ticket.
The game's representation of France's toll road system is a simplification, true, but there's nothing we can do about that. We can only make more content for the game, not change the way it works. On top of that the map scale sometimes requires the mappers to employ artistic licence due to space and gameplay considerations. Bottom line is one pays toll in real life and one pays toll in the game, whether or not that happens in exactly the right place is often not out of our hands.
BrunoAlexLUX wrote:- In Lahti (FIN) I found a sign in front of EuroAcres near the main road.
Confirmed and logged, thank you.

In future, please the search function to look for earlier reports and employ a one post per problem policy.
"You know you've played too much ETS2 when..." :lol: :P

"Bad cop" forum moderator, if required.

Nathan_A_RF
Donation rank:

06 Jul 2018 22:05

Fixed in WIP
Grab the insecticide, I'm clearing bugs ~ Nathan_A_RF - Moderator, Beta Tester & Bug Fixer
Florence + The Machine / Fox Stevenson

Return to “Fixed bugs ETS2”

• Information