This is where topics get moved that aren't caused by bugs in our mod
AndersLindén

08 Aug 2013 08:32

I get stucked on the ramp when driving off the boat in Turku for some reason

EDIT: same thing happened when driving off the boat in Oslo harbour

ScuL
Founder

08 Aug 2013 22:09

Were you driving a big cargo (through a mod?)
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

AndersLindén

09 Aug 2013 09:04

yes i did, and think i solved it, belvie it's an trailermod.. so will deactivate it and try :)

Rubberduck75

09 Aug 2013 12:39

Hi there, I have tested the mod and find it really great, everything runs flüssig.Nur a big problem, I've discovered if you translated the ferry from Stockholm to Turku, once you stay in Stockholm at the ferry and sail in Turku when the ferry leaves with the trailer hanging right on the edge where there perhaps again someone looking from the ship to the quay geht.Kann about it? I went with a normal refrigerated semitrailers.

MFG Alex

ScuL
Founder

09 Aug 2013 17:09

Rubberduck75 wrote:Hi there, I have tested the mod and find it really great, everything runs flüssig.Nur a big problem, I've discovered if you translated the ferry from Stockholm to Turku, once you stay in Stockholm at the ferry and sail in Turku when the ferry leaves with the trailer hanging right on the edge where there perhaps again someone looking from the ship to the quay geht.Kann about it? I went with a normal refrigerated semitrailers.

MFG Alex
I can't understand.. schreib bitte Deutsch (PM)
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

Rubberduck75

09 Aug 2013 18:06

Okay ich schreib deutsch,dankemein Englisch ist nicht zu gebrauchen,ich lernte leider russisch in der ehemaligen DDR.So mein Problem ist folgendes,ich fuhr mit meinem Scania und Kühlauflieger nach Stockholm,dort wollte ich auf die Fähre,also fuhr ich die schräge Richtung Schiff hoch und blieb oben an der Kante mit dem Auflieger hängen.Genau dasselbe geschah dann in Turuk wo ich die Fähre verlassen wollte.Hier mal Bild von dem Vorfall und was auch merkwürdig war,das Licht an LKW und Auflieger sah plötzlich in Turuk in der Nacht so komisch aus.

Ich hoffe Ihr könnt mir da weiterhelfen,find die Map echt klasse.
Vielen Dank im voraus für Eure Aufmerksamkeit,
Mit freundlichen Grüßen Alex

TheScaniaBoy

10 Aug 2013 12:45

Vielleicht liegts an dem Trailer-Mod.

Maybe it's because of your Trailer-Mod.

Rubberduck75

10 Aug 2013 14:09

Daran dachte ich ja auch schon,schaute im Zmodeler nach der collibox und verglich mit anderen Aufliegern,sah da keinen Unterschied,das ist es was mich dann stutzig machte und mich veranlasste mich hier zu melden.

MFG Alex

ScuL
Founder

10 Aug 2013 14:20

Manche trailer mods sind zu lange für dieser ausfahrt

Some trailer mods are too long for this ramp

Return to “Not a bug ETS2”

• Information