2.16 Highways in Germany are not painted completely on map

This is where topics get moved that aren't caused by bugs in our mod
CommanderCRM
Donation rank:

17 Apr 2017 14:40

When I drove through several highways in Germany they weren`t painted as explored fully, but only in diverse order. It`s caused by 4-5 lanes in these places, I think, but does it affect map exploring percent?
Also, it just does not look beautiful, especially at a distance.
This bug is also on highways in Poland and some parts of road there lost connection with each other when I distanced the map.

ScuL
Founder

17 Apr 2017 23:24

We have replaced some prefabs so therefore they get a new node ID and become "undiscovered" in the map
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

CommanderCRM
Donation rank:

18 Apr 2017 01:54

ScuL wrote:We have replaced some prefabs so therefore they get a new node ID and become "undiscovered" in the map
The problem is that when I downloaded 2.16 I made a new profile where 0.00% roads were discovered. So I travelled through these interstates and they aren't discovered as needed.

ScuL
Founder

18 Apr 2017 02:04

Ok that could be considered a bug, we will investigate
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

yang20

18 Apr 2017 10:05

ScuL, i think its not a bug. He probably want to have all interchange coloured like in SCS prefabs. But he not have. Why? Because Promods not use standard one partly interchanges as prefabs, but builded custom. Every segment of this interchange is diffrent part and every part needs to be discovered separately
Currently driving SCANIA S
PM2.40+RusMap 1.8.1+Great Steppe 1.2+Southern Region 7.8
Beta-tester of Project Balkans

CommanderCRM
Donation rank:

18 Apr 2017 10:28

yang20 wrote:ScuL, i think its not a bug. He probably want to have all interchange coloured like in SCS prefabs. But he not have. Why? Because Promods not use standard one partly interchanges as prefabs, but builded custom. Every segment of this interchange is diffrent part and every part needs to be discovered separately
I think that`s the point, thanks. But this problem is not on the interchanges separately, this is on the straight highway too. May be it`s because of custom parts of road, as you have said.

Vøytek
Developer

18 Apr 2017 14:39

It's also present in Scandinavia and Vive la France DLCs - interchanges are built from "parts". Roads sometimes also consist of 2 separate parts - like some bridges. You have to drive one way and then another way to make everything yellow ;)
Here's a tunnel south of Paris:
I was driving east. Now I have to drive west if I want to discover the other part of the road ;)
Currently working on: various stuff
#1 forum spammer
Enjoying PM since 1.52
YouTube channel [PL]: http://youtube.pl/vooytek

Noah_Lukas

20 Oct 2018 21:10

Not a bug.
Developer for Germany and France
Regional Coordinator for the Central Region

Return to “Not a bug ETS2”

• Information