Information sign locations Stockholm->Linköping

This is where topics get moved that aren't caused by bugs in our mod
Croaton

22 Apr 2017 21:45

Hello,

On the highway E4, from Stockholm (Södertalje) towards Linköping, around at the half of the section there is a highway rest place with a gas station called 'Nyköpingsbro'. The blue information signs showing that a rest place is here, are deployed incorrectly. At the exact side of the station a still '500m' sign is placed and the sign which shows to exit now, is placed after the rest place, to the closed short exit, which is obviously not the rest station :)

From the other way. towards Linköping to Stockholm, the 'exit now to the rest place' table is directly leading into the non-playable invisible wall area. The rest place is about 500m ahead.

So, on both sides the signs looks like a bit crappy.

Here is the location:
Attachments
11.jpg
Nykopingsbro
11.jpg (240.97 KiB) Viewed 1096 times

ScuL
Founder

23 Apr 2017 01:02

We have not changed these compared to the vanilla game so it's an SCS problem, but we can take a look
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

Ostpuff
Developer

23 Apr 2017 23:22

Checked in-game, everything is in order here.
Nyköpingsbro (bro=bridge) is the bridge-like structure above the highway with the closed-off exits, and is there as a scenery rest stop.
The functional rest stop is called 'Sillekrog' as you can see on the signs before/after Nyköpingsbro.

Might seem a bit confusing but it's all correct :)
Image ProMods' Sweden plans and progress HERE
Image For Germans: Even though it might seem like something else, my name is simply another way of saying "cheese balls" in Swedish. Nothing else.

Return to “Not a bug ETS2”

• Information