Cargos to Murmansk not generating

This is where topics get moved that aren't caused by bugs in our mod
Jarinage
Donation rank:

27 Jun 2017 00:11

Hey guys,

just wanted to ask if you're getting jobs from central Europe to Murmansk and further up to Spitsbergen? I don't really and I wonder whether it is a mod issue, or mod conflict.

Cheers

ScuL
Founder

27 Jun 2017 00:16

The distances in this area are so great that you need some long distance job skills before they are generated
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

Jarinage
Donation rank:

27 Jun 2017 08:52

I got distance skill maxed out already. Thing is I never get a cargo from central Europe to Murmansk or above. I went there yesterday however just with a truck and I did get a cargo from Murmansk to Kirkenes, then from KIrkenes to Spitsbergen, now I got one from Spitsbergen back to Murmansk. But that's it really.

I do get easily cargos from Southern Region map all the way to Iceland, which is usually 5000+ km (incl. ferry), then from Iceland back to wherever in Rusmap, or all over Promods map, but Murmansk region seems to be bugged somehow. And when I drove there yesterday it's so beautiful there that I'd love to go there more often.

bmwGTR

27 Jun 2017 12:39

Hi,

in this area there are just small cities with just a few companies - so the change is also lower to get a job there.
Second, as ScuL said, it is the big distance up to this area (also this area is just connected by one road) - will be expanded in 2.20.

Best regards,
bmwGTR
ETS2: ProMods + RusMap + The Great Steppe
ATS: ProMods + Grand Canyon + Reforma

ProMods Moderator since April 2018

Jarinage
Donation rank:

27 Jun 2017 18:33

Ok thanks guys for your replies.

Just went through ALL cargo offers in a job list - took me more than half an hour. As mentioned above, there are no cargos from anywhere on the map (currently using Promods+Rusmap+Balkans+Southern Regions) to Murmansk.

Closest cargo was from ... can't remember where from.... to Kemijärvi (that first village after Rovaniemi). And then there are only cargos from Murmansk to Kirkenes, Nikel, Longyearbyen and back, but no cargo from these destinations will go further down to the map again (below Murmansk).

So it is actually kind of odd both ways: No cargos to Murmansk or above as well as no cargos from Murmansk further down. The only thing one can do right now is to drive to Murmansk with a truck, take a cargo from there and do trucking between Murmansk, Kirkenes, Nikel and Longyearbyen. Then again if you want to catch a job further down you have to leave Murmansk just with a truck and take a job from Kemijärvi, or Rovaniemi.

If there's anyone up there can you test this please? Just see what kind of destinations appear on a joblist in Murmansk??

I think it's a shame, because I went there yesterday, eventually got the jobs between Murmansk and Spitsbergen and it is absolutely stunning there, the general feel of such wilderness was simply awsome.

If this can be fixed in the next release that would be cool. Because otherwise as I said before, quite normally I get jobs from SR map all the way to the other side of Iceland etc.

Cheers guys

Edit: correction - there are few jobs now from Murmansk to go further to the south at the moment. It must be some sort of coincidence after all, whether jobs to these destinations will be generated, or not...

ScuL
Founder

28 Jun 2017 00:16

It will be improved in the next version because there will be more cities in this area, therefore more jobs.
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

Jarinage
Donation rank:

28 Jun 2017 16:27

Smashing then, thanks !

b0r1s

30 Jun 2017 13:40

I too have problems with jobs from/to Murmansk, Kirkenes or Nikel. Only jobs are in between that three cities. I am level more than 170, driving for more than 4 years on the same profile. I noticed this problem maybe four or five releases back.
ETS 2 1.31.2.2 All DLC + ProMods v2.30 + RusMap v1.8.1

Nathan_A_RF
Donation rank:

14 Jul 2017 16:56

b0r1s wrote:
30 Jun 2017 13:40
I too have problems with jobs from/to Murmansk, Kirkenes or Nikel. Only jobs are in between that three cities. I am level more than 170, driving for more than 4 years on the same profile. I noticed this problem maybe four or five releases back.
You have to sleep a few times to find some but anyways it will be fixed because there will be new cities here in the next version.
Grab the insecticide, I'm clearing bugs ~ Nathan_A_RF - Moderator, Beta Tester & Bug Fixer
Florence + The Machine / Fox Stevenson

Return to “Not a bug ETS2”

• Information