ProMods Incompatible (due to 1.28 beta)

This is where topics get moved that aren't caused by bugs in our mod
DeathRaceTDI
Donation rank:

30 Jul 2017 09:06

ive just downloaded this mod and payed so I only had to do one downlad and gone in to my game to find out that its saying its uncompatible with my game version and help or advise on why this may be please

bmwGTR

30 Jul 2017 09:08

DeathRaceTDI wrote:
ive just downloaded this mod and payed so I only had to do one downlad and gone in to my game to find out that its saying its uncompatible with my game version and help or advise on why this may be please
Press the i Button - then you see why it's uncompatible.
I think that you don't own all thre DLC's (Going East, Scandinavia, Viva la France)

Best regards,
bmwGTR
ETS2: ProMods + RusMap + The Great Steppe
ATS: ProMods + Grand Canyon + Reforma

ProMods Moderator since April 2018

DeathRaceTDI
Donation rank:

30 Jul 2017 09:16

bmwGTR wrote:
30 Jul 2017 09:08
DeathRaceTDI wrote:
Press the i Button - then you see why it's uncompatible.
I think that you don't own all thre DLC's (Going East, Scandinavia, Viva la France)

Best regards,
bmwGTR
hi I own all the DLC for this game and I clicked on the I button and it just says about all the map DLC is needed and all 7 promod pack needed and I got all of that is there anymore help you may be able to give me thanks.

DeathRaceTDI

bmwGTR

30 Jul 2017 09:55

Hi,

please make a screenshot after clicking the i button, and we need your game.log.txt (you can find it at Documents/Euro Truck Simulator 2, open it with notepad and post the content here (under code tags, or at pastebin.com))

Best regards,
bmwGTR
ETS2: ProMods + RusMap + The Great Steppe
ATS: ProMods + Grand Canyon + Reforma

ProMods Moderator since April 2018

DeathRaceTDI
Donation rank:

30 Jul 2017 10:15

bmwGTR wrote:
30 Jul 2017 09:55
Hi,

please make a screenshot after clicking the i button, and we need your game.log.txt (you can find it at Documents/Euro Truck Simulator 2, open it with notepad and post the content here (under code tags, or at pastebin.com))

Best regards,
bmwGTR
ive found out what it was I was on the 1.28 open beta so opted out of it and now it works sorry about being a pain but thank you for your help

DeathRaceTDI

Return to “Not a bug ETS2”

• Information