ferry problem

This is where topics get moved that aren't caused by bugs in our mod
skdublin

26 May 2018 16:53

hi, i was on tour and had to take the ferry from Rostock to Gedser or Trelleborg but the game told me that my position is unknown and that it will reset me to the last known location. after that happened i could not move at all so that i had to restart the game.

i have promods and some trailer mods installed, nothing more.

apart from crashing all my previous progress was lost, it looked like i beamed to the ferry port as all the roads were un-driven/touched and savegame progress also told me 72km total...instead of over 2000 (started new profile for promods).

i then tried another ferry but that also resulted in the same problem...so now i have to do a long detour to get to my destination without any ferry use ...

any suggestions?

https://www.imageupload.co.uk/images/20 ... roblem.jpg

Nathan_A_RF
Donation rank:

26 May 2018 17:01

World of trucks jobs work in ProMods about a quarter of the time. Because they rely on the base game map locations, cities and companies, and because we have altered so many locations in game they don't always work. I'd recommend not taking any world of trucks jobs involving ferries whilst playing with ProMods or map mods in general.
Grab the insecticide, I'm clearing bugs ~ Nathan_A_RF - Moderator, Beta Tester & Bug Fixer
Florence + The Machine / Fox Stevenson

skdublin

26 May 2018 17:27

uh, that´s a bummer...i do only world of trucks jobs...thanks for the reply.

Return to “Not a bug ETS2”

• Information