New map part not connected

This is where topics get moved that aren't caused by bugs in our mod
jvanvessem
Donation rank:

15 Sep 2018 01:38

Since the new version of Promods came out and I installed it following the instructions, I noticed that the new parts of the map in the south east are not connected to the existing map. This means that I can't drive from any surrounding countries to Croatia, Macedonia, Greece, Bulgaria etc. The map simply goes until Hungary, Austria and so on.

At first I thought the reason was the other add on; Balkan route. I deactivated that map, but still no connections.
The second thing I thought about was that it was in conflict with the connection with Rusmap. So I generated the def file again without Rusmap connection and I deactivated Rusmap. But, too bad. Still no connections.

I hope you know what the problem is, because the map does load and I can drive where ever I want, except for the south east. I also don't get any job offers for those locations.

My game file log is as follows: https://pastebin.com/ab83199n

I also made pictures of the map as I have it now:
promods v230 (klein).jpg
promods v230 (klein).jpg (19.01 KiB) Viewed 656 times
promods v230 (2) (klein).jpg
promods v230 (2) (klein).jpg (20.01 KiB) Viewed 656 times
Hopefully anyone can help me with this.

Kind regards,

Jeroen

ScuL
Founder

15 Sep 2018 02:18

It has to be a mod conflict, possible culprits are 113.scs (don't know what it is) and the bus_station*.scs mods
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

jvanvessem
Donation rank:

15 Sep 2018 23:52

Thank you for your reaction. I didn't deactivate the both bus mods and Kamaz mod. When I did, it worked.

I am very happy now and I can enjoy the new parts of the map! Thank you, once again!

Return to “Not a bug ETS2”

• Information