[2.43] Game Crash on M6 near Liverpool & Manchester

Installation problems or game crashes? Post them here.
Forum rules
ALWAYS FOLLOW OUR SELF-HELP GUIDE FIRST.

If you report a game crash ALWAYS post your game.log.txt in between CODE tags, or if it too large post it on pastebin.com and share the link.
zitrone

28 May 2020 22:24

Hey community,

today after a few hours of playing ets2 with the promods 2.43, my game crashed on the M6 near Liverpool and Manchester (comming from the north, Carlisle) before the little motorway junction (or something like that) exactly 70km from TNT Manchester away.

Until this place the game works perfect and don't make problems. Ets is on the right version and the mods and defs are on the right version.

If I restart the game and join to my truck to continue, it will crashed again and again after a few seconds. If I only idle in the menu I have no problems.
The gamelog file is below and it seems like a problem with loading any models oder graphics (don't know...).

https://pastebin.com/wBnt0knu

So i hope you can help me with my problem. A newer version isn't possible cause i don't have the blatic sea dlc.

Thanks a lot and best regards!
zitrone

ScuL
Founder

29 May 2020 01:02

Have you tried disabling detours? maybe it has to do with that
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

zitrone

29 May 2020 13:53

Thanks for the answer ScuL.
How can I disabling this? Is it in options > gameplay > detours and then the controll buttom to the left? If it is, I tried with disabling detours - not the right solution. In additon, I drove the original/ system proposed tour and TNT in Manchester is my ending point.

ScuL
Founder

30 May 2020 01:05

You may have to restart the job for the detours to be completely switched off
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

zitrone

07 Jun 2020 15:45

"Solution":
I ve driven all the way back and use another route to ending my job in Manchester. After that I ve driven the direct way to Liverpool near by the position were I ve got the problem. But I ve no problems now. So I think it was the little motorway junction.

Return to “Gameplay issues ETS2”

• Information