Massive Frame Drop On Motorway/Highway

Installation problems or game crashes? Post them here.
Forum rules
ALWAYS FOLLOW OUR SELF-HELP GUIDE FIRST.

If you report a game crash ALWAYS post your game.log.txt in between CODE tags, or if it too large post it on pastebin.com and share the link.
plykkegaard
Donation rank:

03 Jan 2016 19:23

Do we have any clue to where this is, I'd be happy to investigate on my low end rig but I am not spending a month looking
3D Artist - Moderator - Beta tester

andy194
Donation rank:

04 Jan 2016 02:37

Hi all,just been checking out this post and I agree with the promods team.they do it for free,albeit the 1 dollar payment for the download in one go,which I use all the time cuz it's easier to unzip and I get no problems(used twice now and no promobs whatsoever).and also being in UK it's only about 69pence to pay.promods could make everyone pay if they wanted,but leave it to u to pay a small fee if u wish..also I have a medium spec pc I think,it's about 5 years old lol,got gtx 940card,3gb ram memory,dual core..when I get frame rate drop,I find easiest way to solve is drop graphics to medium,play a bit,then back up high.most times solves prombs.also other mods slow frame rate a lot.I had a traffic mod set on high traffic ,frame rate dropped loads,switched it to the normal traffic and frame rate back up.that guy don't know what he on about.

Return to “Gameplay issues ETS2”

• Information