ProMods 2.01 on 1.23 breaks GPS routes

Installation problems or game crashes? Post them here.
Forum rules
ALWAYS FOLLOW OUR SELF-HELP GUIDE FIRST.

If you report a game crash ALWAYS post your game.log.txt in between CODE tags, or if it too large post it on pastebin.com and share the link.
jonesy-91
Donation rank:

11 Apr 2016 19:55

hi guys firstly my apologies if this has come up before or if I'm in the wrong place.

many of my jobs don't seem to have a route for example short distance jobs just seem to show the two flags
and no route and they are in different country's ?

so therefore when I eventually find a job its an absolute milestone of a job, yes I like my short jobs haha

I'm running promods 2.01 and ets2 1.23
any help appreciated
thanks sorry for the bad English

adgjl
Donation rank:

11 Apr 2016 22:40

A tip for the future: look through the sticky topics in the bug reporting section before reporting a bug ;)
http://www.promods.net/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=12014
Bugs are love, bugs are life

Carsten_S
Donation rank:

14 Apr 2016 17:42

It seems to be to four shortest trips, strange. Above four they are fine. :)

gregory.huizer
Donation rank:

15 Apr 2016 13:59

"We have solved the aforementioned crashes and navigation issues, as well as some other major bugs"
PS: Could you please let me know how theses problems were fixed?
I have a strange crash as well with no further information in the log file about it... :?

adgjl
Donation rank:

15 Apr 2016 14:53

No idea :lol:
Ask a developer in the academy.

dimstam

16 Apr 2016 18:38

Hello from Greece.In new here.Just last day i download and try it the maps you create.First of all i must say there are no words to say foryour great work.
Now in game issue.I create a new profile, and i picked for starting city the santa’s birthday place Rovaniemi.I picked up a job from there to Island but there are not connection route, tells me how i can drive there via gps.
Is that a known bug coz the maps are not 100% complete, (i can understand that,fresh update 1.23 and ofc you need your time), or you didnt noticed that?
Sorry for the wall text but i always try to be deatailed.
Keep up the good work.

PS whetever work i take i can see the start city and the delivery one.But as i say above there is no route must follow from there to IS, PL, FR even there are works to do

adgjl
Donation rank:

16 Apr 2016 19:11

At tip for the future: read the sticky topics in the bug reports forum before posting bugs ;)
http://www.promods.net/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=12014

aztec11us

16 Apr 2016 20:56

hi all!

i downloaded and succesfully installed promods v201, following all the steps as outlines here:

http://www.promods.net/setup.php

i own a Euro Truck Simulator 2 DELUXE Bundle at 49.99 Euros from Steam.

reason i got this promods, is because i am romanian and wanted Romania map (eastern Country right next to hungary)

problem is ...after properly installing mod, with all the prmods asset, def, map etc in mod folder, after also making a new profile, the official navigation is lost !!!

you know, the red road showing you where to go

also, the white parking space is gone too !

have i screwed something, or ar there issues with latest version of Euro Truck SImulator 2?

thanks

adgjl
Donation rank:

16 Apr 2016 21:19

aztec11us wrote:ar there issues with latest version of Euro Truck SImulator 2?
Yes. A tip for the future: read the sticky topics at the top of the subforum you want to post in before posting ;)
http://www.promods.net/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=12015

khaos526

17 Apr 2016 01:51

So since I got updated to 1.23 (I playing here and there and only realize I'm updated after I start the game and hence my profiles get saved to the new one), I was curious if any of the working routes shown in the game will be ok to do?

I have noticed a few routes that aren't screwed going to ProMod cities and was wondering if I do those routes, will there be any issues when Promods and Rusmaps gets updated to 1.23?

Can I still play the game with 1.23 using the 1.22 versions for now and not screw up my profile or save games at all? I just don't want to spend time going on valid routes that show up to find out later they corrupt or screw up the profile later when Promods and Rusmaps gets updated...

Thanks

Return to “Gameplay issues ETS2”

• Information