Incorrect Belgian license plate.

Installation problems or game crashes? Post them here.
Forum rules
ALWAYS FOLLOW OUR SELF-HELP GUIDE FIRST.

If you report a game crash ALWAYS post your game.log.txt in between CODE tags, or if it too large post it on pastebin.com and share the link.
TheWarPope
Donation rank:

28 May 2016 21:08

Hello everyone!

Today I noticed that for some reason all the Belgian license plates on the trucks that are owned - by the player of course - are incorrect.
IMG_8700.JPG
The letters and numbers should be in red.
IMG_8700.JPG (100.25 KiB) Viewed 1052 times
However, all the NPC verhicles are equipped with the correct license plates, those are the ones where the letters and numbers are in red.
IMG_8699.JPG
All the NPC's license plates are correct :)
IMG_8699.JPG (116.08 KiB) Viewed 1052 times
I've looked around the forum and couldn't find any other post where this is mentioned, so that makes me wonder whether this is actually a bug or something that is just happening to me.

Also, I have the feeling Promods re-textured all the license plates, including the ones that came with the vanilla version. It doesn't really bother me that much, but I'm just wondering why since I have the feeling that the vanilla textures look better.

Thanks!
Oscar.

ScuL
Founder

28 May 2016 22:37

I can confirm that we have not changed Belgian license plates in our mod, however I will check the colour difference with trucks in the mod
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

TheWarPope
Donation rank:

01 Jun 2016 18:01

Alright then! I'll be awaiting your findings ;)

Return to “Gameplay issues ETS2”

• Information