No texture.

Installation problems or game crashes? Post them here.
Forum rules
ALWAYS FOLLOW OUR SELF-HELP GUIDE FIRST.

If you report a game crash ALWAYS post your game.log.txt in between CODE tags, or if it too large post it on pastebin.com and share the link.
Sufyanzeroual

24 Jun 2016 17:04

Hello guys,

Not to piss you off or something but just a bug that i found near Lyon. I still love the game, but just a reminder :)

Company: A.C. Rijnberg Transport - Holland, Terneuzen
Truck: Scania Highline R410 Streamline 2016
Km's droven: 0

Vøytek
Developer

24 Jun 2016 17:45

Are you sure that it's not caused by other mods? Did you check with only PM enabled?
Currently working on: various stuff
#1 forum spammer
Enjoying PM since 1.52
YouTube channel [PL]: http://youtube.pl/vooytek

Callipso
Donation rank:

25 Jun 2016 00:28

One of your other mods is probably changing the Automat files on the trees. Resulting in the no texture found being displayed on the trees.

Sufyanzeroual

25 Jun 2016 13:26

The only mods i have is pm, tc from pm and scania rjl, also when i drive into genova there are trees in the road. They come from under the road at a roundabound.

Company: A.C. Rijnberg Transport - Holland, Terneuzen
Truck: Scania Highline R410 Streamline 2016
Km's droven: 0

Josh0

26 Jun 2016 01:44

Sufyanzeroual wrote:Not to piss you off or something but just a bug that i found near Lyon. I still love the game, but just a reminder
The ProMods team members generally don't get "pissed off" from users reporting bugs. However, we can be frustrated by bug reports that are lacking critical information. Please review the procedure for reporting bugs: How to report a bug (Important), specifically:
  • Use a meaningful topic title, including the mod version and something that describes what the problem is and where it is located.
  • Include coordinates of the problem location.
  • Post your game log.
This thread should probably be in the Bug reports subforum. The Gameplay issues subforum is generally for reporting game crashes.

It took a little while for me to determine the exact location from your picture and your description of "near Lyon". It is a roundabout on route A89, west of Lyon, France. Coordinates: (sec-0007+0006);-24833.75;49.55;25691.02
Using just ProMods 2.03, I took a screenshot of the location in my game:
As you can see there is no texture problem with the trees in my game, so I suspect you are using a mod which changes the tree models. Please try to run your game with ONLY ProMods 2.03 enabled. If you still experience the problem, please post your complete game log here.
Sufyanzeroual wrote:... also when i drive into genova there are trees in the road. They come from under the road at a roundabound.
This description is quite vague - Genova, Italy is a big place. Please make a separate topic for this issue and include coordinates and picture(s) of the problem, after you have confirmed the problem still exists with ONLY ProMods loaded. If the problem is the same as [#3597][2.01] some bugs in genova then it is a known problem and there will be no need to re-report it.

Return to “Gameplay issues ETS2”

• Information