Speed Limit wrong on the A2 East of Lodz

Installation problems or game crashes? Post them here.
Forum rules
ALWAYS FOLLOW OUR SELF-HELP GUIDE FIRST.

If you report a game crash ALWAYS post your game.log.txt in between CODE tags, or if it too large post it on pastebin.com and share the link.
vulchor
Donation rank:

04 Jul 2016 20:56

For some reason after the toll on the A2 east of Lodz the speed limit stays at 25 MPH instead of going back up to 50 MPH. I don't think this was an issue before I installed ProMods. I am also using RusMap and Balkan Project, but nothing else. I apologize if this has nothing to do with ProMods, but I thought I'd let you guys know in case it was. As I said, I don't believe this was an issue before, as this is a pretty common route for me being based in Warsaw.

Callipso
Donation rank:

04 Jul 2016 21:07

Please report you bugs on this sub forum : Bug Reports
Gameplay issues is for reporting crashes.

Also read: How to report a bug (Important)

I reported this issue internally as bug #4123. can you verify your version of Promods as 2.02 or 2.03? looks like it should be fixed in 2.03.

vulchor
Donation rank:

04 Jul 2016 22:08

Oh, sorry for posting in the wrong subforum. Can a mod please move this thread?

I am using version 2.03. Also, I wrote east of Lodz when I meant West of Lodz. The entire area between the toll West of Lodz and the first rest area on the A2 is 25 MPH.

Callipso
Donation rank:

04 Jul 2016 22:43

Radol will have to take another look at that area. The problem may be due to the fact there are no speed limit signs that designate the higher limit after you exit the gate. usually on the A-2 there is are 2 or 3 signs that incrementally allow higher speeds after leaving the gates.

Return to “Gameplay issues ETS2”

• Information