Zippyshere download

Installation problems or game crashes? Post them here.
Forum rules
ALWAYS FOLLOW OUR SELF-HELP GUIDE FIRST.

If you report a game crash ALWAYS post your game.log.txt in between CODE tags, or if it too large post it on pastebin.com and share the link.
David Yoa

09 Aug 2016 16:15

Hi My Name is David Yoa just tried downloading the 2.10 promods from the zippy share website but it is not giving me the download now option has anybody else had this issue if so please let me know.

Thanks

Vøytek
Developer

13 Aug 2016 17:57

Can you describe your problem better? Maybe a screenshot?
Currently working on: various stuff
#1 forum spammer
Enjoying PM since 1.52
YouTube channel [PL]: http://youtube.pl/vooytek

jimbo98
Donation rank:

13 Aug 2016 18:57

Neither my computer nor my laptop will let me download the unpaid 7-zip files because the firewall is blocking them and labelling them as 'unsafe', a problem which I have never had with previous versions of ProMods. Has there been a big change in the content which could be causing this? Do you think this is solvable by using the paid version? Any theories/suggestions?? :)

T6A5

13 Aug 2016 19:41

I have a similar issue. I run a script blocker which seems to be entirely sufficient on sites like Uploadfiles or Sharemods - clicking on the download button, it opens only the download and nothing else, but on Zippyshare, that doesn't appear to be the case. I can't interact with the download button at all. I ran an adblocker for the longest time but that wasn't enough to stop scripts on these sites from running, so I added NoScript on top of that and it works fine on Uploadfiles and Sharemods. I don't know if Zippyshare will open a million malicious pop ups so I don't really wish to enable scripts, in the interest of the safety of my computer.

Vøytek
Developer

13 Aug 2016 19:55

I never had any problems there. I use AVG and AdBlock.
Zippyshare opens new browser window when clicking Download, which I immediately close.
Currently working on: various stuff
#1 forum spammer
Enjoying PM since 1.52
YouTube channel [PL]: http://youtube.pl/vooytek

ScottishNinja
Donation rank:

13 Aug 2016 19:58

I've just downloaded the files (non-paid version) with out issues. I'm using AVG free and ABP (Adblock Plus) on Firefox. However I do need to disable ABP or the page won't load and I get a message stating that I need to disable my Adblock.

T6A5

13 Aug 2016 20:46

Interestingly, Adblock never posed a problem for me, it was NoScript that caused me these issues.

Has anyone else had success with script blockers on Zippyshare? I took a look at the NoScript functions and it appears that there are a number of other sites which are being blocked. If the malware filled pop ups are located on "oclasrv" or "maxonclick", it might theoretically be OK to enable zippyshare, but I can't be sure. Obviously I'd like to avoid a pop up at all costs.
Attachments
zippyshare.png
zippyshare.png (20.4 KiB) Viewed 3546 times

KrysEmlyn
Add-on Developer
Donation rank:

15 Aug 2016 16:49

Per your screenshot, you'll need to allow ZippyShare in NoScript so you can get the files. Allowing that site will not trigger the ads as those are separate domains/scripts from the ZippyShare site.

Stuferus

15 Aug 2016 17:22

no problem here too. avira free and ublock in use.

Tomkeej
Donation rank:

17 Aug 2016 13:25

Hii
I downloaded from the zippyshare but if i unpack the rar file is corrupt
And the download is not an rar or zip file

Return to “Gameplay issues ETS2”

• Information