Truck trailer pack 1.11

Installation problems or game crashes? Post them here.
Forum rules
ALWAYS FOLLOW OUR SELF-HELP GUIDE FIRST.

If you report a game crash ALWAYS post your game.log.txt in between CODE tags, or if it too large post it on pastebin.com and share the link.
scatterbrainkid
Donation rank:

10 Sep 2016 20:25

Just downloaded the new version 1.11 for ets2 1.25 and the same trailer appears around me time and time again. I'm bored of seeing it. I read somewhere that this pack has 200 trailer skins. I would like to see a bit of diversity.

Kantanos
Donation rank:

10 Sep 2016 20:46

I have the problem that all Trailers are white. Why?

scatterbrainkid
Donation rank:

11 Sep 2016 08:30

We are asked to pay for this mod too every time there is an update so I expected some sort of response here.

ScuL
Founder

11 Sep 2016 09:08

Please refer to http://www.promods.net/help.php?mode=download

We don't know why the pack is not working on 1.25, it's probably an undocumented change in 1.25 that is causing it to malfunction.
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

scatterbrainkid
Donation rank:

11 Sep 2016 10:17

I understand and please know that we appreciate your hard work and love your mod . However the truck and Trailer mod is not free, we have to pay to download it, there is no option to get it free, a small amount it may be , it is an online purchase. Unless I missed something . my profile relies on this mod , so I'm screwed either way

ScuL
Founder

11 Sep 2016 10:35

We are not responsible for changes that SCS make to the game engine.
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

farliskaneebe
Donation rank:

11 Sep 2016 13:54

But just to make sure I understand you correctly:
You are aware of the problem and can recreate it on your own system?
Last edited by farliskaneebe on 11 Sep 2016 13:56, edited 1 time in total.

farliskaneebe
Donation rank:

11 Sep 2016 13:56

scatterbrainkid wrote:I understand and please know that we appreciate your hard work and love your mod . However the truck and Trailer mod is not free, we have to pay to download it, there is no option to get it free, a small amount it may be , it is an online purchase. Unless I missed something . my profile relies on this mod , so I'm screwed either way
The mod is free, has always been. You just have to use the correct download link. There is a fast one that you have to pay for and a slow one that is payed through ads and costs you nothing.

Vøytek
Developer

11 Sep 2016 14:12

farliskaneebe wrote:But just to make sure I understand you correctly:
You are aware of the problem and can recreate it on your own system?
Yes, trailers are white. I was trying to fix it yesterday but I wasn't able to do it so our trailer devs need to take a look and hopefully they'll fix it without problems :)
Currently working on: various stuff
#1 forum spammer
Enjoying PM since 1.52
YouTube channel [PL]: http://youtube.pl/vooytek

scatterbrainkid
Donation rank:

11 Sep 2016 14:27

farliskaneebe wrote:
scatterbrainkid wrote:I understand and please know that we appreciate your hard work and love your mod . However the truck and Trailer mod is not free, we have to pay to download it, there is no option to get it free, a small amount it may be , it is an online purchase. Unless I missed something . my profile relies on this mod , so I'm screwed either way
The mod is free, has always been. You just have to use the correct download link. There is a fast one that you have to pay for and a slow one that is payed through ads and costs you nothing.

err no the MAP mod is free. The Truck and Trailer pack you have to pay for. (every time)

Return to “Gameplay issues ETS2”

• Information