A few non game breaking issues

Installation problems or game crashes? Post them here.
Forum rules
ALWAYS FOLLOW OUR SELF-HELP GUIDE FIRST.

If you report a game crash ALWAYS post your game.log.txt in between CODE tags, or if it too large post it on pastebin.com and share the link.
toffee
Donation rank:

22 Sep 2016 16:48

After a while away, have just redone a mod update, and i have a few questions/issues that if possible would like addressed/confirmed
1. The town of Haparanda next to Tornio, doesn't acknowledge i have been there, though i understand this may be because of its proximity to Tornio
2. The town of Stargard doesnt show up in jobs list even after delivery (isn't not named on map either) again i understand this may be deliberate
3. London Volvo is not available for delivery of pick-up
4. Doing quick jobs and from Ramsey (IOM) my truck was LHD not RHD
5. If necessary will post full log file, but have spent few days cleaning up errors from other mods and am now left with a few that i cannot find, so i was hoping that you could confirm that the following are in your promods 2.11 files
<ERROR> [model] Unknown look name 'renault_fac' on model '/vehicle/trailer_eu/krone/profi_liner/profiliner_lod_01.pmd'
<ERROR> [model] Unknown look name 'dans_jardin' on model '/vehicle/trailer_eu/krone/fridge/fridge_lod_01.pmd'
<ERROR> [model] Unknown look name 'plain' on model '/vehicle/trailer_eu/livestock/lod_01.pmd'
plus few other vehicle/trailer_eu similar errors just differing sub-folder and lod numbers

As title says none of these issues cause ctd or spoil the game in anyway, its just for my peace of mind.
Little sub question related to point 1 above
1a Are they moose elk or reindeer on the way up northeast.

Thanks for any advice.

Callipso
Donation rank:

23 Sep 2016 22:37

Haparanda has had that issue for quite a while. Some report it works after restarting the game in the town, though others say they cannot get it to work either way. It will probably be fixed when the road through the town from Umea reaches the town.

JESAN
Donation rank:

24 Sep 2016 00:38

The "unknown look name "is mostly caused by a v1.25 non-updated trailer pack.
I suppose you only see the default skin in game and not the others?

toffee
Donation rank:

25 Sep 2016 13:11

@Callipso, thanks for that it confirms my thoughts. @JESAN because of the issues with trailer pack i am only using the company part(2 files) so it must be in there, and yes only see default skins

Return to “Gameplay issues ETS2”

• Information