Desyncronization on external contracts with ProMod 2.11

Installation problems or game crashes? Post them here.
Forum rules
ALWAYS FOLLOW OUR SELF-HELP GUIDE FIRST.

If you report a game crash ALWAYS post your game.log.txt in between CODE tags, or if it too large post it on pastebin.com and share the link.
har1tosha
Donation rank:

23 Oct 2016 20:19

Hi, guys!
I've expirienced issue with promod 2.11, when i try to take an external contract.
I understand thath game can't provide external contract from city from the mod, only for city from original game, but issue appears on external contracts provided from WoT server.
It can be problem with boarding on ferry or problem with finishing the job taken, with the next message appeared
ets2_00022.jpg
ets2_00022.jpg (105.09 KiB) Viewed 2506 times
First problem, I suppose, caused by different cities with ferries between moded and original game city with ferries.
But second problem with finishing the job for me is not clear, because external contract given by WoT server propouse jobs from original game city and finish in the original game city, but it's impossible to finish the job with the message about desyncronization appears when I'm decoupling the trailer.
It's normal and I must forget about external contracts on moded game or it's a bug?
game.log.txt

Vøytek
Developer

23 Oct 2016 20:39

WoT jobs don't support map/trailer mods so you'll experience problems when using it.
Currently working on: various stuff
#1 forum spammer
Enjoying PM since 1.52
YouTube channel [PL]: http://youtube.pl/vooytek

har1tosha
Donation rank:

23 Oct 2016 22:28

Zniwek wrote:WoT jobs don't support map/trailer mods so you'll experience problems when using it.
Thanx for your answer!
But still one concern.
Some jobs taken from WoT server can be completed without any problem.
May be need to do list of cities from which can be possible to take jobs from WoT server? Sad that it's impossible improve personal statistic on Wot server with ProMod... :cry:

Vøytek
Developer

23 Oct 2016 22:58

Well, it's sometimes possible. Some users reported it working for them, when they don't use ferries added by PM. Or something like that.
Currently working on: various stuff
#1 forum spammer
Enjoying PM since 1.52
YouTube channel [PL]: http://youtube.pl/vooytek

MandelSoft
Lead Developer

23 Oct 2016 23:36

External contracts are not supported by ProMods, due to the fact that the external contracts were never designed to work with mods and mods can't do anything to change that.
Your daily dose of wisdom!
╔═══╗────╔═╗╔═╗────╔╗
║╔═╗║────║║╚╝║║────║║
║╚═╝╠═╦══╣╔╗╔╗╠══╦═╝╠══╗
║╔══╣╔╣╔╗║║║║║║╔╗║╔╗║══╣
║║──║║║╚╝║║║║║║╚╝║╚╝╠══║
╚╝──╚╝╚══╩╝╚╝╚╩══╩══╩══╝
Don't ask us for a release date; we don't know either.

har1tosha
Donation rank:

24 Oct 2016 00:13

Zniwek wrote:Well, it's sometimes possible. Some users reported it working for them, when they don't use ferries added by PM. Or something like that.
Looks like...
Just need to know tha route doesn't include ferries from ProMod, as you said, and recipient of cargo on position from WoT not from ProMod.
Will try to catch this combination ;)

har1tosha
Donation rank:

24 Oct 2016 00:14

MandelSoft wrote:External contracts are not supported by ProMods, due to the fact that the external contracts were never designed to work with mods and mods can't do anything to change that.
Thanx for answer!
Sad, bud true (c) Metallica :)

thm57
Donation rank:

25 Oct 2016 12:54

har1tosha wrote:
Zniwek wrote:Well, it's sometimes possible. Some users reported it working for them, when they don't use ferries added by PM. Or something like that.
Looks like...
Just need to know tha route doesn't include ferries from ProMod, as you said, and recipient of cargo on position from WoT not from ProMod.
Will try to catch this combination ;)
I tried doing WOT contracts early on with Promods. I found that the delivery location can not be modified by the map mod in any way or you will get an error on delivery. Also if you have a problem and need to use emergency services the location the game wants to put your truck has to part of the original map. It is best to avoid external contracts with a map mod since it was never meant to support them anyway.

Return to “Gameplay issues ETS2”

• Information