refund for double purchase

Installation problems or game crashes? Post them here.
Forum rules
ALWAYS FOLLOW OUR SELF-HELP GUIDE FIRST.

If you report a game crash ALWAYS post your game.log.txt in between CODE tags, or if it too large post it on pastebin.com and share the link.
KOMTechAndGAming

14 Nov 2016 15:41

To whom it may concern

hi sorry if this is in the wrong area but i cannot find an appropirate area to right this, i accidently bought promods (latest as of writing) twice i would like to get a refund or the next update free, i contacted payloadz(who host your files) and they said i need to contact you for a reufnd so this is me contacting you? i would like to hear back within a timely manner.

Many thanks

Kaysey

Mike7O

15 Nov 2016 00:59

I wouldn't say it's a lot of money for the onefile downloadservice..it's not the map you are paying for - it's well worth it, but the free download way isn't in any way wrong either, some more clicking :P
• If you think I know something - then think again •
no support via PM .... :shock: how rude :!: :?: :ugeek:

KOMTechAndGAming

17 Nov 2016 17:57

Mike7O wrote:I wouldn't say it's a lot of money for the onefile downloadservice..it's not the map you are paying for - it's well worth it, but the free download way isn't in any way wrong either, some more clicking :P
besides the fact i piad for it twice? wouldnt you be a bit annoyed?

Vøytek
Developer

17 Nov 2016 18:51

Well, how did you pay twice? How is that even possible? Why did you do it?
Currently working on: various stuff
#1 forum spammer
Enjoying PM since 1.52
YouTube channel [PL]: http://youtube.pl/vooytek

ScuL
Founder

17 Nov 2016 23:13

We can't do anything about it because we cannot ascertain whether the link has been used or not

Secondly we don't discuss any of these matters on public forums, for support contact [email protected]
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

GenericallyNamed

30 Nov 2016 01:35

C'mon man. Let them keep the money. Each purchase is literally only $1 anyways.
I admit, it would be a little annoying and I'd probably be frustrated but you'll get over it.

It's always nice to support them anyways, them being so dedicated to their work yet not asking for anything in return (with the exception of optionally donating a $1 for slightly easier installation of the mod).

Richie8285

27 Dec 2016 23:25

Just seen this... its $1 get over it... lol

Return to “Gameplay issues ETS2”

• Information