ETS2 1.25.3 promods 2:11

Installation problems or game crashes? Post them here.
Forum rules
ALWAYS FOLLOW OUR SELF-HELP GUIDE FIRST.

If you report a game crash ALWAYS post your game.log.txt in between CODE tags, or if it too large post it on pastebin.com and share the link.
tommii1979
Donation rank:

18 Nov 2016 14:32

Hello everyone, I ETS2 1.25.3 with Scandinavia and going east. I downloaded promods 2:11, I Followed to the letter the procedure putting promdod Mod file In total folder downloaded files are 6 Including the definition file. On just the promods The Game crashes ...... can you help me please .

Master_of_the_roads

18 Nov 2016 14:59

Hello, well it seems that unless you didn't download all the files correctly from zippyshare or paid for one direct download of the newest Promods map, they should be at least 7 zip files for PM 2.11, those that are available through separate download system with ads, the map should be functional.

My suggestion is, try to re-download all 7, not 6 files from the server and activate the mod again in the mods manager, as once suggested to me and others by the PM technical staff, and they were right, of course.

Once you unzip all the 7 files, they should automatically open all the key components of Promods map. Don't forget to choose the correct .def file for Promods, especially when adding Rusmap to PM.

On my own PC doing the suggested procedure down below, solved all the unzipping problems. If somehow this suggestion still fails, try contacting the technical staff and they will get you a better solution, if needed.

Happy trucking and good luck. ;)
Adrian Gašper

Puncake
Donation rank:

18 Nov 2016 16:05

Can you screenshot the files so we can see the size of them, also make sure your load order is correct

Return to “Gameplay issues ETS2”

• Information