Game Crash With ProMods/Rus Map, Game Log Included.

Installation problems or game crashes? Post them here.
Forum rules
ALWAYS FOLLOW OUR SELF-HELP GUIDE FIRST.

If you report a game crash ALWAYS post your game.log.txt in between CODE tags, or if it too large post it on pastebin.com and share the link.
Bailey0309
Donation rank:

22 Nov 2016 12:56

Hey,

Ive recently tried to update my Pro Mods to the latest version, and Rus Map so its compatable with Version 1.25 of ETS2

Now im not a computer whiz or anything and I know ive messed up somehwere, before all i did was extract the files and drop in mod folder and everything worked never had a problem....until now.

Ive tried to extract files by using the latest version of 7-zip, and my load order is correct after following the post on this board, my game loads on the pro mods loading screen until the bar is three quarters full, then crashes.

Like I say, I know im missing something, or not doing something, or putting something in the wrong place etc whether it be simple or not, I dont know,

Ive attatched a link to pastebin for my game log, its not all the log but as you get half way down you can see a reccuring problem, just not sure how to fix.

Any help/Suggestions greatly appreciated :)

Game Log:

Mike7O

22 Nov 2016 16:48

maybe I missed it somewhere, but to me it looks like U don't have the promods definition file installed :?: :roll:

and there's also a fix available for this combination http://www.promods.net/viewtopic.php?f=42&t=10186
• If you think I know something - then think again •
no support via PM .... :shock: how rude :!: :?: :ugeek:

Bailey0309
Donation rank:

22 Nov 2016 17:40

Mike7O wrote:maybe I missed it somewhere, but to me it looks like U don't have the promods definition file installed :?: :roll:

and there's also a fix available for this combination http://www.promods.net/viewtopic.php?f=42&t=10186
The Pro Mods 2.1 Definition file is listed at the top of the load order, I generated this before downloading the latest Pro Mods :) and ticked the box to allow the use of Rus Map.

The fix available on Rus Map 1.6.3, Was downloaded and put in the same place in the order as done by user ETS2 in the pinned topic of load order in another forum :)

Hence why im asking for help :) Maybe im extracting things wrong? With Win Rar i never had a problem before :( Ive downlaoded the 7-Zip application, the latest version as advised to do this with.

Obviously Im not doing something.....just not sure what :)

Josh0

22 Nov 2016 18:14

Mike7O wrote:maybe I missed it somewhere, but to me it looks like U don't have the promods definition file installed
Actually there is a definition file being loaded named "def":

Code: Select all

00:00:32.822 : [mod_package_manager] Mod package def has been mount (package_version: 2.11, source: User mods)
This is not the normal name of the ProMods definition file, so I can't be sure. It shows version 2.11, but the game log shows it isn't being parsed correctly, so maybe the file didn't download correctly/completely. @Bailey0309, try re-generating your ProMods definition file.
Bailey0309 wrote:The fix available on Rus Map 1.6.3, Was downloaded and put in the same place in the order as done by user ETS2 in the pinned topic of load order in another forum
Well your game log shows that the fix file is not in your mods directory or being loaded in your profile. This missing file isn't the cause of your crash now, but it could be a problem later if you don't have it.
Bailey0309 wrote:Maybe im extracting things wrong? With Win Rar i never had a problem before :( Ive downlaoded the 7-Zip application, the latest version as advised to do this with.
7-zip is best for extracting 7-zip files, but WinRAR generally works fine as long as it is up-to-date.

Bailey0309
Donation rank:

22 Nov 2016 18:42

Thanks all...

I have managed to fix it, I was extracting the Def file, instead of just placing it in from my downloads...

Only took me about 9 hours on and off lol.

Return to “Gameplay issues ETS2”

• Information