Sudden crashes

Installation problems or game crashes? Post them here.
Forum rules
ALWAYS FOLLOW OUR SELF-HELP GUIDE FIRST.

If you report a game crash ALWAYS post your game.log.txt in between CODE tags, or if it too large post it on pastebin.com and share the link.
uBronan

10 Dec 2016 22:34

My machine is a I7 6700k with 16 Gb ram and a 7 days old gtx 1070

I started the game again and thought i had the game setup well
Installed all the promods and included the proper definition file {ultra} which i think is ok for a gtx 1070
The game ran perfect till i bought my own truck and started the first trip which included shipping over to the UK.
All of a sudden the game stopped instant, ofcourse showing the crash page.

I got 4 mods loaded besides the promods which are the ohaha DAF e6 + the large chassis mod
The 3th mod is the volvo large chassis version which i can disable if preffered.
As 4th mod i have loaded tuning which i do not see load correctly at the moment, and i have not used any of its parts yet because of the not being loaded as an active mod. At least i see no new items when i entered the repair shop.
Ofcourse the daf mod is a bit extreme but i have been driving in my paste a ginaf 36 tons dump truck with similar chassis with a special 426 hp engine.
That truck is still alive and working in africa somewhere.

In the log it shows an error when i loaded the daf mods in the wrong order so i solved that.
It did not crash at that time but i killed it to fix the load order.
Before the promods i had no issues with the game with these 4

Just before the crashes i suddenly noticed some weird stutter and some kinda flip of the screen like i instant was back at a previous spot.
At that moment it crashes.
I see loads of warnings about the trailer mods and that water level count.
The old saved games i had where not usable anymore, so i am early in game and easily can start over.
However after 2 fresh starts i am not sure what is causing the problems

http://pastebin.com/YGcpmT0k

Josh0

10 Dec 2016 23:36

I don't see an error at the end of the game log before the game crashed, so I don't know the cause of the crash. But I can offer several general tips:
  • Try running the game in 64-bit mode (you are currently using 32-bit mode).
  • Try running the game with only ProMods loaded. This is actually a requirement of reporting problems on the ProMods forum.
  • Your game log shows you are loading both the standalone and replacement defs from the PM-TCP - you should only be loading one of these. Using both will cause problems (but I don't know if it is responsible for your crashes).

Code: Select all

00:00:12.519 : [zipfs] promods-tcp-def-trailers-replacement-v111.scs: read ok, 337 entries [0x1932d3f]
    00:00:12.519 : [mod_package_manager] Mod package promods-tcp-def-trailers-replacement-v111 has been mount (package_version: 1.11, source: User mods)
    00:00:12.522 : [zipfs] promods-tcp-def-trailers-standalone-v111.scs: read ok, 666 entries [0x37a0c916]
    00:00:12.522 : [mod_package_manager] Mod package promods-tcp-def-trailers-standalone-v111 has been mount (package_version: 1.11, source: User mods)
uBronan wrote:I see loads of warnings about the trailer mods and that water level count.
Those warnings are normal and usually do not cause any problems.

uBronan

12 Dec 2016 16:12

I have disabled all mods besides the promods
Regarding the trailer mods i downloaded the package and just placed all the files from the package into my mods folder.
Have to admit that i never had used the additional trailer packages really because i used before i stopped playing a kinda dutch names trailer mod for a long time.
Till it longer worked and kinda never replaced it besides the super large load mods.
At some point that mods began to annoy me, because the game had many issues with these funny trailers.
for instance you allways had to flatten all road signs and lamps along the road to make a curve and never could use the train tunnels, because it simply would crash when you did :D.
I shall try to read up about the trailer mod what i actually need., anyway thank you for the answer.

Return to “Gameplay issues ETS2”

• Information