Game Crash in Poland

Installation problems or game crashes? Post them here.
Forum rules
ALWAYS FOLLOW OUR SELF-HELP GUIDE FIRST.

If you report a game crash ALWAYS post your game.log.txt in between CODE tags, or if it too large post it on pastebin.com and share the link.
Lionfish
Donation rank:

16 Feb 2017 22:55

Master_of_the_roads wrote:Sorry for my late reply, you can either find them on the official jazzycat website as following : http://www.jazzycat.ucoz.net or simply type-in on the search bar of your browser ets2.lt and there are also direct links for your latest mods and missing elements for the game. Glad to have helped.

Also when browsing on jazzycat.ucoz.net you should notice both Cyrillic writings and English, where it says ETS 2 Traffic, those are the correct segments, there's also a segment named ATS Traffic, unless you use that as well, you don't need it. Pay attention to the AI Traffic Pack 4.3 or higher, Bus Traffic Pack 1.7 and Painted or simply Truck Traffic Pack 3.0 or higher, those are currently the latest packs that I'm using, aside from the fact that there might be an update already, you should check them both to be sure. Updating traffic packs usually involves uninstalling them from the mods manager and changing the last save parameters, which means restarting from the last good checkpoint which doesn't depend on the deleted .scs files.

Happy trucking.
I meant the Kam.A.Z Truck in which I am using in the game, not Jazzycat's mods.

Master_of_the_roads

16 Feb 2017 22:59

Also on the ets2.lt website, been doing that for years now, the results are sometimes sattisfactory and sometimes not.

The first category is Truck mods, followed by Trailer mods, Interiors, Interior addons, Parts and tuning, AI Traffic, Sounds, Skins, Combo skin packs, Maps and finally Others. You should be able to pick some KAMAZ trucks as well, if any new.

Here they are : https://ets2.lt/en?s=KAMAZ&category_name=trucks

Try them for size and see if they are any good, not all developers get them right the first time.
Last edited by Master_of_the_roads on 16 Feb 2017 23:04, edited 1 time in total.

Lionfish
Donation rank:

16 Feb 2017 23:02

Master_of_the_roads wrote:Also on the ets2.lt website, been doing that for years now, the results are sometimes sattisfactory and sometimes not.

The first category is Truck mods, followed by Trailer mods, Interiors, Interior addons, Parts and tuning, AI Traffic, Sounds, Skins, Combo skin packs, Maps and finally Others. You should be to pick some KAMAZ trucks as well, if any new.
I use ETS2.lt for my ETS2 mods all the time. So the trucks should be @ the absolute bottom: Yes or no?

Master_of_the_roads

16 Feb 2017 23:05

Using the official Promods load order, they should be on top, most of the time, my order is exactly that, first the official map and addons load order, then the traffic packs and then on top the modified trucks. Et voilla'.

If they work at my place, they should work at yours as well. :)

Lionfish
Donation rank:

17 Feb 2017 00:07

Master_of_the_roads wrote:Using the official Promods load order, they should be on top, most of the time, my order is exactly that, first the official map and addons load order, then the traffic packs and then on top the modified trucks. Et voilla'.

If they work at my place, they should work at yours as well. :)
So, what you're also suggesting is that I stop playing with the KamAZ truck in question? I love that mod! I don't wanna give up playing it.

Master_of_the_roads

17 Feb 2017 11:53

Not at all, change the order, instead of having the trucks at the absolute bottom, you give them higher priority in the mods manager, of course I didn't mean stop using them, also you can add more trucks if you want.

Even I drove some exotic trucks at some point during their testing in-game, no one is forcing you to quit what you're doing, why spoiling fun ? :D

Lionfish
Donation rank:

17 Feb 2017 14:42

Master_of_the_roads wrote:Not at all, change the order, instead of having the trucks at the absolute bottom, you give them higher priority in the mods manager, of course I didn't mean stop using them, also you can add more trucks if you want.

Even I drove some exotic trucks at some point during their testing in-game, no one is forcing you to quit what you're doing, why spoiling fun ? :D
Where? In between the ProMods def & the Cabin Accessories pack?

Lionfish
Donation rank:

17 Feb 2017 14:43

Lionfish wrote:
Master_of_the_roads wrote:Not at all, change the order, instead of having the trucks at the absolute bottom, you give them higher priority in the mods manager, of course I didn't mean stop using them, also you can add more trucks if you want.

Where? In between the ProMods def & the Cabin Accessories pack?
So, it's apparently the order that's causing the game to crash after a short time of playing, with the KamAZ truck?

Master_of_the_roads

17 Feb 2017 15:02

Naturally if you're using just PM map then the official order is always, Assets, Model 1, Model 2, Media, Map and finally Definition, the order starts at the bottom, the lowest is Assets, the highest is Definition. After you correctly installed the load sequence you begin adding your favorite trucks, it doesn't apply just for KAMAZ, every truck mod has to be higher than the official load order, if you're using Rusmap, that changes a bit, but don't worry the moderators can tell you how. While other vanilla maps allowed us to use whatever load order we wanted, PM with its addons does not and the official order must be maintained always. Mandelsoft and ScuL can explain you better why. I'm not trying to take over their official role away, mearly improving my counseling and troubleshooting skills. I'm sure that everyone has experimented with different load orders only to find they weren't the right ones.

Faulty truck mods, incompatible map mods and stuff designed for inferior game versions, cause game crashes. Don't worry, they can be easily replaced. Most important though, always follow the official load order, saves time and nerves.

ScuL
Founder

17 Feb 2017 22:36

We can't advise on load orders as the only mod we play is ProMods. Compatibility with other maps is up to other authors
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

Return to “Gameplay issues ETS2”

• Information