Promods 2.15 after update Ets 1.26.7 the Game Crashes

Installation problems or game crashes? Post them here.
Forum rules
ALWAYS FOLLOW OUR SELF-HELP GUIDE FIRST.

If you report a game crash ALWAYS post your game.log.txt in between CODE tags, or if it too large post it on pastebin.com and share the link.
uitgang74

21 Mar 2017 08:54

After updating ETS2 to the 1.26.7 version, promods just stopped working and crashes all the time...is there any way i can disable automatic updates? i really like promods and ETS2, but i think we have to wait untill a new update from you guys? :mrgreen:

Vøytek
Developer

21 Mar 2017 11:29

ProMods works perfectly fine on 1.26 version of the game.
Currently working on: various stuff
#1 forum spammer
Enjoying PM since 1.52
YouTube channel [PL]: http://youtube.pl/vooytek

metpei

21 Mar 2017 12:12

I use version temporary 1.26 for incompatible mods in beta section. Still I got 1.26.7 update, so that's not possible to avoid, unless disconnect internet always before starting steam?!

That 1.26.7 updates only Irish paint jobs, so it didn't install good and broke some users game.
Safety copy your documents\ETS2\profiles folder first! Then run steam integity check. If not helped uninstall game, restart, install again.
If not helped try delete all in documents\ETS2 folder, to avoid downloading all your mods again, move mods folder outside ETS2.
Then start game and steam installs folder files back, then copy your profiles folder back to documents\ETS2\.

Lionfish
Donation rank:

24 Mar 2017 05:50

metpei wrote:I use version temporary 1.26 for incompatible mods in beta section. Still I got 1.26.7 update, so that's not possible to avoid, unless disconnect internet always before starting steam?!

That 1.26.7 updates only Irish paint jobs, so it didn't install good and broke some users game.
Safety copy your documents\ETS2\profiles folder first! Then run steam integity check. If not helped uninstall game, restart, install again.
If not helped try delete all in documents\ETS2 folder, to avoid downloading all your mods again, move mods folder outside ETS2.
Then start game and steam installs folder files back, then copy your profiles folder back to documents\ETS2\.
Honestly, that is such a huge shame. I decided to do the exact same until ProMods is updated too.

Return to “Gameplay issues ETS2”

• Information