Ripping me off ?

Installation problems or game crashes? Post them here.
Forum rules
ALWAYS FOLLOW OUR SELF-HELP GUIDE FIRST.

If you report a game crash ALWAYS post your game.log.txt in between CODE tags, or if it too large post it on pastebin.com and share the link.
Vøytek
Developer

22 Mar 2017 13:57

Don't use OpenGL. Always choose DirectX.
Currently working on: various stuff
#1 forum spammer
Enjoying PM since 1.52
YouTube channel [PL]: http://youtube.pl/vooytek

MandelSoft
Lead Developer

22 Mar 2017 14:16

I checked the specs of your GPU and it is not looking well:

http://www.notebookcheck.net/NVIDIA-GeF ... 452.0.html

It looks like you want to run this game on a machine with specs that can barely handle the game in vanilla state, let alone with mods...
Your daily dose of wisdom!
╔═══╗────╔═╗╔═╗────╔╗
║╔═╗║────║║╚╝║║────║║
║╚═╝╠═╦══╣╔╗╔╗╠══╦═╝╠══╗
║╔══╣╔╣╔╗║║║║║║╔╗║╔╗║══╣
║║──║║║╚╝║║║║║║╚╝║╚╝╠══║
╚╝──╚╝╚══╩╝╚╝╚╩══╩══╩══╝
Don't ask us for a release date; we don't know either.

jdenm8
Graphics Designer

22 Mar 2017 14:53

Your GPU isn't very happy, that much is true.

As far as I can tell, it's a framebuffer issue. It looks like we might be doing something that's not supported on your GPU. I don't think that your old, low-end chip has enough memory on it to actually handle PM while loaded. Or you're running out of system memory for your GPU to use.

I'm surprised that you've managed to fit that many mods into ETS2 and found it playable for 4000 hours. Your whole machine is significantly below the minimum system requirements for ETS2.

In all likelihood, ETS2 won't work at all on your computer as of the next patch. I'd advise just waiting for your new laptop before messing with ProMods any more.
Curry?! My manual doesn't have any data on curry... What's the meaning of this...?!

PaceCrosser

22 Mar 2017 15:23

So, in short, ETS2 won't work on a toaster.
Thank goodness you're getting a new PC ;)
ProMods ain't a mod, it's a game.

k6mart

22 Mar 2017 16:52

:lol:

I was playing on a Del Inspiron 6400 before I got this one

ScuL
Founder

23 Mar 2017 10:15

I have done a database query on your e-mail address and cannot find any transactions corresponding to it.

Please be mindful that Hotmail is known to have exceptionally aggressive spam filters which also filter legitimate e-mails. Many users with Hotmail addresses complain that they have not received our links, we can't fix it because it's Hotmail's policies.

Also, there is a lot of information on the self-help pages.. we have no intention to rip anybody off.
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

metpei

23 Mar 2017 11:02

You still have trucks that mod(s) is removed! You had some trailer mods that still in use with drivers, try sleep that they got their jobs finished. As mentioned above don't use OpenGL under windows.
You should now sell all trucks or prefer make new profile without any mod and drive few jobs, then look game log for errors. If errors present don't use anything big mods like PM, until you get new windows and or better PC for gaming.

Return to “Gameplay issues ETS2”

• Information