ETS2 with Promods 2.16 crashing

Installation problems or game crashes? Post them here.
Forum rules
ALWAYS FOLLOW OUR SELF-HELP GUIDE FIRST.

If you report a game crash ALWAYS post your game.log.txt in between CODE tags, or if it too large post it on pastebin.com and share the link.
Stuferus

14 Apr 2017 00:52

pastebin:

whats the reason please for:

Code: Select all

<ERROR> e:\build_bot\win_slave\final_build_ets2_127_windows_bin_steam_x64\build\prism\src\p3core\collections/arrays/arrays_base_impl.h(499): ??A?$array_t@Vstring_dyn_t@prism@@@prism@@QEAAAEAVstring_dyn_t@1@_K@Z: Index outside array boundaries.
i dont get it.. is it the man mod? is my mod order wrong?
i downloaded promods, jazzycat mods and the man frashly today.

thank you for any help.

edit: ah i forgot to say.. im using the newest ets2 patch from today. is maybe something not compatible with the new 1.27 patch from today??

ScuL
Founder

14 Apr 2017 00:58

Probably one of your other mods, it's hard to say. Disable the other mods and see which one it is :)
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

Stuferus

14 Apr 2017 15:37

maybe mandelsoft has a idea on it? atleast he could ask the scs programmers for that error and get a bit more of a hint what it means.

i tested with only promods now.. still the same crash on a frash profil.

Vøytek
Developer

14 Apr 2017 15:51

When/where does it crash?
Currently working on: various stuff
#1 forum spammer
Enjoying PM since 1.52
YouTube channel [PL]: http://youtube.pl/vooytek

Stuferus

14 Apr 2017 16:11

trying to teleport to a vendor on the vendor mapscreen... mouse freezes and i find the above crash log.

fresh profile.. max bank loan aquired. after first forced delivery after creating profile.

edit: hq frankfurt, first delivery to köln. if it helps to reproduce.

metpei

15 Apr 2017 00:45

Hi, only MAN_cab_acc_DLC.zip is out dated(?). Have you removed other map mods? Try go to sleep (all 3 times) then exit game and start again.

Saksenlander
Donation rank:

15 Apr 2017 11:07

(I had the exact same error, also had Madsters MAN and accessoires installed. I uninstalled the M.A.N mod and no problems after that.)

Edit: Spoke too soon :(

Keeps crashing while looking on the map for a truck dealer ;

Code: Select all

00:01:34.891 : <ERROR> e:\build_bot\win_slave\final_build_ets2_127_windows_bin_steam_x64\build\prism\src\p3core\collections/arrays/arrays_base_impl.h(499): ??A?$array_t@Vstring_dyn_t@prism@@@prism@@QEAAAEAVstring_dyn_t@1@_K@Z: Index outside array boundaries.

metpei

15 Apr 2017 12:00

First take safety copy your documents\ETS2\profiles folder!
If crashes every time in truck dealer, you propably have truck(s) that uses removed mod parts. Does it crash with other brand dealers too?
1. If not you should know now what truck mods or accessory mod(s) you have removed, try install them again and sell that brand trucks. Then remove mod again.
2. If it crashes more than one dealer, it's general truck accessory mod(s) that needed install again, then sell all those trucks and remove that mod again.

Stuferus

15 Apr 2017 14:43

well it happpens for me on a (again) frash test profil with only promods.
i always only use promods.. i dont have other map mods!!

promods, jazzycat traffic and cargo mods, and normaly 1 truck mod..
but as i did say.. i tested now with promods only.. crash at dealer map..
maybe promods is not fully compatible with latest scs patch? mp needed to be upgraded.. maybe promods needs too.

Saksenlander
Donation rank:

15 Apr 2017 15:12

Pretty simple, it's promods causing the problem.

Promods out - no problem
Promods in - problem.

Even with just promods alone in the mod folder.

This has nothing to do with trucks or mods, here's the scenario;

So I want to buy a new truck because I'm filthy rich. Select the option from the game menu find dealer. A map of Europe opens, umhhh what kind of flavor truck do I want this time uhhmmm lets's see ( I'm pondering) Oh, nooooo Euro Truck Stimulator two crashes and I'm left with a crash report.

Did I mention that I only had Promods installed?

Return to “Gameplay issues ETS2”

• Information