Game Crash

Installation problems or game crashes? Post them here.
Forum rules
ALWAYS FOLLOW OUR SELF-HELP GUIDE FIRST.

If you report a game crash ALWAYS post your game.log.txt in between CODE tags, or if it too large post it on pastebin.com and share the link.
Tanmay Upasani

16 Apr 2017 12:25

I downloaded the latest version of ProMods compatible to Euro truck sim 1.27.I replaced all the old files in mod manager with new one.But still i can't continue playing the game because it says that the current save files has mods missing.Can't load the game.I have a pretty good progress and don't intend to start new.PLEASE HELP!

Vøytek
Developer

16 Apr 2017 22:17

When it tells you there are mods missing, just let the game load it. There's a "Continue" button or something with a similar text.
Currently working on: various stuff
#1 forum spammer
Enjoying PM since 1.52
YouTube channel [PL]: http://youtube.pl/vooytek

Tanmay Upasani

17 Apr 2017 08:23

Thank you for your reply.I tried the same thing but the game didn't load.It kept doing the same thing.The game loaded when i disabled RUSmap mod.But still when i was about to take a job or even when i drove the truck just here and there,the game crashed.The game works fine without Promods but i have to start a new profile for that.The game feels a bit boring without Promods map.

ScuL
Founder

17 Apr 2017 08:26

It's likely to be a combination of mods causing the crash, because ProMods itself should not make an existing profile crash
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

Tanmay Upasani

17 Apr 2017 11:42

Thank you for your tips! The game works perfectly fine now.I had to disable some mods but works fine with Promods.

Vøytek
Developer

17 Apr 2017 11:55

Always disable other mods, then you'll know PM is not the culprit and look for something else.
Happy trucking!
Currently working on: various stuff
#1 forum spammer
Enjoying PM since 1.52
YouTube channel [PL]: http://youtube.pl/vooytek

Return to “Gameplay issues ETS2”

• Information