Too many bugs in the 1.27 version of ProMods

Installation problems or game crashes? Post them here.
Forum rules
ALWAYS FOLLOW OUR SELF-HELP GUIDE FIRST.

If you report a game crash ALWAYS post your game.log.txt in between CODE tags, or if it too large post it on pastebin.com and share the link.
Bart09
Donation rank:

26 Apr 2017 10:01

There is too many bugs in the 1.27 version of ProMods that needs fixing asap.
Railway crossings, barriers not going up, traffic parked at some of the drop off points.
Rusmap & ProMods road connection mods crashes the game so I had to download a fix for it.

Why release a map that has not been tested properly?

ScuL
Founder

26 Apr 2017 12:17

Ehm, this is non-sense. ProMods is by far the most bug-free map mod out there, certainly if you take into account the amount of changes we have made to the game.

First of all railway barriers were a known issue that the Poland Rebuilding chose not to fix.
Secondly, the traffic parked at drop off points is a consequence that was already in ProMods 2.12 and 2.15, they are a consequence of the 1.26 update of ETS2 (not 1.27). We have solved this issue where it has been reported, but many of these locations have not been reported by players therefore were not fixed.

Some of our team were so nice to create a new PM+RM connector but technically this isn't even our duty as this is a third party mod
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

Vøytek
Developer

26 Apr 2017 12:23

"Rusmap & ProMods road connection mods crashes the game so I had to download a fix for it."
Well, I tested it myself a few times and polished it as much as possible so I doubt it crashes the game. Maybe you used the wrong one - check it first, then complain it's our fault.
Currently working on: various stuff
#1 forum spammer
Enjoying PM since 1.52
YouTube channel [PL]: http://youtube.pl/vooytek

CAPLV
Donation rank:

26 Apr 2017 13:03

hmm.. of courses, there is some errors in log files, but no CTD with promods+rusmap+proper connection file.

Check versions, other mods, mod order.
// ETS2 v.1.36+Promods 2.43+Roextended 2.4(P)+RSK Turkey 1.9.5+RusMap 2.0+Southern Region 7.9+TGS 1.36 //

Return to “Gameplay issues ETS2”

• Information