Random crash on the road to Calais from Paris

Installation problems or game crashes? Post them here.
Forum rules
ALWAYS FOLLOW OUR SELF-HELP GUIDE FIRST.

If you report a game crash ALWAYS post your game.log.txt in between CODE tags, or if it too large post it on pastebin.com and share the link.
DragonFire1170

08 May 2017 21:34

I'm not too sure why the crash is occuring since I followed the load order thread, I have the hotfix file at the very top of my mod order with the Def file under it, and recently added Project Balkans and the Small Promods Extension to the load order, with all map related files at the bottom of my load order after all of my other mods. I do have RusMap installed. I hadn't added any other mods aside from Project Balkans and Small Promods Extension since I first added the map mod, which as far as I know shouldn't be causing the crashes. My game.log doesn't exactly make sense either on the crash but that's why I'm posting here I suppose lol

I had just passed the exit that would have lead to Calais from Paris

Volleybal4life
Donation rank:

08 May 2017 21:48

You are using an awful lot of mods, it can well be that some of them collide.

Please begin from the ground up. Does it work with only ProMods enabled?

Although, I can not find the ProMods DEF in your modlist..
Spamming the forum since June 2014
Weekly driving vids

Some say, I'm addicted to ETS2. But then I say. No, it's ProMods, it's a way of life.
No. 3 forum spammer!

You want a game map?
You get a game map! (ETS2 (WIP))
You get a game map! (ATS (WIP))

DragonFire1170

08 May 2017 22:44

Yeah I have a bit of a mod addiction lol, but the ProMods DEF file is 2nd in my list under the Hotfix as said in the load order thread, though I seem to have discovered the problem. I decided to disable any possibly map altering mods I had, and it seems Frkn64's Realistic Graphics Mod for ProMods caused the crashes when Project Balkans and (possibly) ProMods Extension was active, I was nowhere near Russia to be able to test if there was a problem there, but the mod doesn't play nice with those two for sure.

Return to “Gameplay issues ETS2”

• Information