Game crashes. Tired everything i can think of.

Installation problems or game crashes? Post them here.
Forum rules
ALWAYS FOLLOW OUR SELF-HELP GUIDE FIRST.

If you report a game crash ALWAYS post your game.log.txt in between CODE tags, or if it too large post it on pastebin.com and share the link.
Rabspat

30 May 2017 14:42

Ok my game keeps crashing everytime I try to load. At first it was when I tried to enter france then the UK Speed Limits changed to to EU limits no matter what I tried or changed to in the options. I was advised to reinstall the game and try again which I did and still having the Speed limit problem without mods, but with promods on the game crashes on loading and I don't get to the truck or main page thing. I am at a lost now and extremely P****d off as I not been able to play for days now.

<iframe src="" style="border:none;width:100%"></iframe>

Vøytek
Developer

30 May 2017 14:57

Well... Disable all other mods. That's the first thing you should do when you experience problems. Leave only ProMods and add other mods one by one.
Currently working on: various stuff
#1 forum spammer
Enjoying PM since 1.52
YouTube channel [PL]: http://youtube.pl/vooytek

metpei

31 May 2017 10:46

Hi, try this loading order: https://i.imgur.com/7Oz7Huf.png
If still not working:
Workshop mods are bad because they won't show their real names, so they need removed and add one by one to find out what makes collision with other mods.
Don't remove truck mods or truck addon mods before you sell all affected trucks!

Edit: close unnecessary backround programs to free more memory to games:
00:00:00.000 : [mem] physical total: 16332M
00:00:00.000 : [mem] physical avail: 2635M

mrcivic
Donation rank:

03 Jun 2017 04:25

I had a very similar crash log as you. I could drive about 5 mins and then it would crash. The finial error message was word for word the same as yours. Looking at the rest of your log I see similar things to mine which was saying errors with "climate". Now if you use a weather mod, try disable that but if you don't use any weather mods like myself I will tell you what I learned just a week ago. I found that graphics mods are "climate" some times in the log. I had just today got another crash and I was using Improved Graphics Mod for ProMods in the Steam Workshop. I disable it and can continue driving. It is a very popular mod and I am sure it will be updated but for me it worked. So check either weather OR graphic mods.

Good Luck

Return to “Gameplay issues ETS2”

• Information