Sinkhole in Linköping -->Sinköping?

Installation problems or game crashes? Post them here.
Forum rules
ALWAYS FOLLOW OUR SELF-HELP GUIDE FIRST.

If you report a game crash ALWAYS post your game.log.txt in between CODE tags, or if it too large post it on pastebin.com and share the link.
MattJkt

23 Jun 2017 05:07

Dear all,

On my way to Sundsvall (S), I decided to check out Linköping. Turning right onto the industrial estate that holds the garage -making the turn before the traffic lights-, I simply sink through the tarmac.
The map shows no road in that particular place, but driving there it sure looks like one, and it has no xxx-barrier.
I am in the process of downloading version 2.17, but the download hasn't finished yet. Maybe it is fixed there? I have been unable to find any other reports on this phenomenon.
I have seen you ask coordinates, but I don't know how or where to get those. I have added some pictures to give you an idea of where it is.

Hope my report helps. Any further info you want, I'll gladly furnish you with upon first request.

Best,

Matt
Sink1.png
Sink1.png (207.64 KiB) Viewed 743 times
Tarmac gives way

Map.png
Map.png (124.48 KiB) Viewed 743 times
No road on the map,
Road.png
Road.png (203.22 KiB) Viewed 743 times
...but it sure looks like one.

ScuL
Founder

23 Jun 2017 05:11

That road presumably should be closed. If you have developer set to 1 in your game config, you can press F11 to obtain coordinates.
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

MattJkt

23 Jun 2017 06:02

Sorry for being an insufferable N00B, but where do I change that setting?

Edit:
uset g_developer "0" --> uset g_developer "1", in ets2\config.cfg by chance?

Edit:
Hope this helps:
Coords.png
Coords.png (20.77 KiB) Viewed 732 times
Sorry, unaware of both the rule and the possibility of editing
Last edited by Volleybal4life on 23 Jun 2017 06:04, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Please use the edit button instead of double posting. https://promods.net/app.php/rules#rule-2c

Return to “Gameplay issues ETS2”

• Information