FPS Issues In Barcelona

Installation problems or game crashes? Post them here.
Forum rules
ALWAYS FOLLOW OUR SELF-HELP GUIDE FIRST.

If you report a game crash ALWAYS post your game.log.txt in between CODE tags, or if it too large post it on pastebin.com and share the link.
nicnacnic
Donation rank:

23 Jul 2017 07:35

Basically, it's what the title says. I'm having issues with fps in Barcelona. I don't know if it's my computer that is causing the fps drops or it's my PC. I am running a GTX 1070 and an i5 4670k at 2k, Med settings, textures on high and Anti-Aliasing on about %25. I am getting an average of 20 fps in Barcelona and about 35 - 45 in most other cities. On the highway it's fine with 60 fps most of the time with small drops at large intersections. I understand if this is an issue with my pc because Promods is a big modpack. Thank you to anyone who was tips to solve this problem.

Game Log: https://pastebin.com/YYjC9Kkc

metpei

23 Jul 2017 12:47

Yes, well known issue, lower your scaling. Game engine is old and heavily modified and Barcelona is large city with lots of details. In this game you don't get much benefit no matter how much money you spent on your PC.

adgjl
Donation rank:

23 Jul 2017 13:20

If you get 35-45fps in other cities then 20fps in Barcelona is expected. Further optimisation work has taken place for ProMods 2.20 so you will hopefully notice an improvement but Barcelona will never perform well because of its structure; it was built when the developers had much less knowledge about how to build well-optimised cities than they do today.
Bugs are love, bugs are life

Return to “Gameplay issues ETS2”

• Information