Crash after Øresund Bridge

Installation problems or game crashes? Post them here.
Forum rules
ALWAYS FOLLOW OUR SELF-HELP GUIDE FIRST.

If you report a game crash ALWAYS post your game.log.txt in between CODE tags, or if it too large post it on pastebin.com and share the link.
Gaercali
Donation rank:

13 Aug 2017 03:50

Hi! I started using mods yesterday; I'm currently using ProMods, Improved Environment Sound and Realistic Graphics. I'm in the middle of my first 2,500km delivery and, after Øresund Bridge, the game crashes; it's actually a little further towards Denmark. I've tried disabling Realistic Graphics; it doesn't work. If i disable the sound mod, the game resets my truck and I can't check if it crashes. Please help me solve this! I was really happy with my mod setup until this. Thanks in advance.

Oh, and if it helps, my load order is
Improved Environment Sound
Realistic Graphics ProMods compatibility patch
Realistic Graphics
all ProMods files in the forum tutorial's load order

Volleybal4life
Donation rank:

13 Aug 2017 08:29

Please try with only ProMods enabled.
Spamming the forum since June 2014
Weekly driving vids

Some say, I'm addicted to ETS2. But then I say. No, it's ProMods, it's a way of life.
No. 3 forum spammer!

You want a game map?
You get a game map! (ETS2 (WIP))
You get a game map! (ATS (WIP))

metpei

13 Aug 2017 11:43

Please use 64bit game version in 64bit windows:
00:00:00.000 : [sys] Command line: N:\Steam\steamapps\common\Euro Truck Simulator 2\bin\win_x86\eurotrucks2.exe

Don't use old mods in game 1.27 (Improved_environment_sound_ver.1.5_by_AlexeyP.scs:) and if you have to use graphic mod with PM, get it here: https://forum.scssoft.com/viewforum.php?f=34

Gaercali
Donation rank:

13 Aug 2017 17:13

Thank you for your replies; it seems I fixed it! I was unwilling to remove Improved Environment Sound because I'd lose my current delivery, but a working game is more valuable than a delivery.

I started using the 64-bit verson (I have no idea why I was using the other one) and the guilty mod was Improved Environment Sound. The game doesn't crash with Realistic Graphics Mod enabled, while it continues to do so with the sound mod. No idea why it would crash with a sound mod, maybe it's the version; but there it is.

metpei

13 Aug 2017 19:41

That sound mod is made for game 1.25 and 1.27 changed many formats.

Return to “Gameplay issues ETS2”

• Information