Pro Mods 2.20 Crash Fix

Installation problems or game crashes? Post them here.
Forum rules
ALWAYS FOLLOW OUR SELF-HELP GUIDE FIRST.

If you report a game crash ALWAYS post your game.log.txt in between CODE tags, or if it too large post it on pastebin.com and share the link.
MadTommo

07 Sep 2017 11:51

Hi had the same problem as everyone else,game crashing on 60% loading 2.20 Version.
Found it was because i had not updated to this -: Connection for ProMods 2.20 by Vladzz-G:
http://promods.net/sm_forward.html?lnk=/fa0dp64dr1y3/PM22_ ... n.scs.html for the Russian Map. NOT the other mods i have installed!
Nowhere does it mention about installing this for the Upadate.
I was very disappointed with the support team on these Forums,they were all very quick to dismiss a problem with the 2.20 Version.
But it appears it was just a lack of information,also the support team seem to think everyone is computer savvy!?,with comments do this do that but with no explanation on how to do it.
Hope this Helps at least one person.:)
Always Mad BTW :x

Mike7O

07 Sep 2017 12:34

well the Road Connection file have always been mentioned in the RUsMap release ...
for example....
ProMods 2.18 + RusMap 1.7.4 Road Connection (This package is designed just for a bunch of maps RusMap + ProMods)
along with mapmodel,asset and so on ... unless you are a beginner and this is your first attempt with combined mapmods it's understandable, but one should read everything before starting the game. ;)

happy trucking :!:
• If you think I know something - then think again •
no support via PM .... :shock: how rude :!: :?: :ugeek:

adgjl
Donation rank:

07 Sep 2017 12:40

Furthermore, this isn't an issue with ProMods 2.20, it's an issue with RusMap and/or the connection mod. Support here is given only for ProMods + the official addons by itself.
Bugs are love, bugs are life

MadTommo

07 Sep 2017 15:14

Ok thanks for your Replies,I was trying to Help people after getting very frustrated myself,these comments are not needed!
The problem was with Road Connection Update to the ProMods 2.20 Update so it is relevant.
Nowhere does it say when you update your version of Pro Mods update your Russion Road Connection,I was updating Pro Mods not Russian Maps,and its nothing to do with being a Beginner!
If you have a quick look at the forum posts there are loads of people with this problem,with little help to solve the problem.
I could go on but i guess i should know better than to try and Help!

RedDog76

07 Sep 2017 16:03

Hi. I still having problem with the game, crashing. Where I can download the "Connection for ProMods 2.20"

Found it: Need to deactivated "PM_RM_for_ets_v128_roadconnection" and install "Ferry-ProMods-220_Rus"

Yanick

07 Sep 2017 16:59

Hey, Pls send the Link Again, This Link isn't Working anymore,..

adgjl
Donation rank:

07 Sep 2017 18:09

I put the link right at the top of the RusMap thread: https://promods.net/viewtopic.php?f=42&t=10186
Bugs are love, bugs are life

Return to “Gameplay issues ETS2”

• Information