Heavy Cargo DLC and map bridge height issue

Installation problems or game crashes? Post them here.
Forum rules
ALWAYS FOLLOW OUR SELF-HELP GUIDE FIRST.

If you report a game crash ALWAYS post your game.log.txt in between CODE tags, or if it too large post it on pastebin.com and share the link.
Tweaknd2186
Donation rank:

16 Sep 2017 15:27

I have found several bridges that are to low for the Heavy Cargo DLC. More than anything I want to know if this can be or will be fixed in the future? I myself love the heavy cargoes and would hate to have to give up either promods or my heavy loads. If you would like I can grab another one of these trailers and see what other bridges I can find. Also please forgive the odd screenshots. I run 4 screens so there is no way to correct them that I know of.

[
[
[
[
[
[
[
[
[
[

KrysEmlyn
Add-on Developer
Donation rank:

16 Sep 2017 16:37

Photos of the map and the issues themselves don't help us locate the issues very well. We need text strings of the coordinates so the devs can actually travel to the locations of the issues in the map editor.
Please read this thread viewtopic.php?f=29&t=939 and make a post for each location as a separate topic in the Bug Report forum viewforum.php?f=29. Also, check the Bug Report forum to make sure a particular location hasn't already been posted previously.

Tweaknd2186
Donation rank:

04 Oct 2017 17:00

I will start working on it right away.

Return to “Gameplay issues ETS2”

• Information