Unfinished delivery points

Installation problems or game crashes? Post them here.
Forum rules
ALWAYS FOLLOW OUR SELF-HELP GUIDE FIRST.

If you report a game crash ALWAYS post your game.log.txt in between CODE tags, or if it too large post it on pastebin.com and share the link.
lighthousepoet

13 Nov 2017 16:11

There is a delivery point in Stranraer UK that is inaccessible by road the only way to make the delivery is to go off road.
There is also a delivery point in Koszalin Poland that has no main access, entry is via a narrow lane and there is no delivery marker, therefore you won't get paid for the delivery. Access to Koszalin is impossible from the north there is an invisible wall just beyond the railway crossing.

Vøytek
Developer

13 Nov 2017 16:39

Stranraer is already fixed for the future version.

Where in Koszalin? Screenshot, video, coordinates?
Currently working on: various stuff
#1 forum spammer
Enjoying PM since 1.52
YouTube channel [PL]: http://youtube.pl/vooytek

lighthousepoet

14 Nov 2017 11:19

Vøytek wrote:
13 Nov 2017 16:39
Stranraer is already fixed for the future version.

Where in Koszalin? Screenshot, video, coordinates?
Kozsalin is not that big so why do you need a screen shot , video or co-ordinates...... The delivery point is behind the repair workshop ( which also has no direct access and has to be entered down the same lane. The natural route for access is not accessible because of a Police road block. It is not a really big issue, however, unless you knew about the invisible wall beyond the level crossing on the road from Swinoujscie or Nowagard you are almost certain to be late making a delivery. My start point was Jonkoping, eventually ( third attempt ) I re-routed via Karlskrona and Gydinia and arrived in plenty of time. I like the idea of the police road block, however, could I suggest that you at least put a direction sign indicating the entrance to the company yard and the repair workshop. This company seems to be a one off and does not appear anywhere else on the map.

Vøytek
Developer

14 Nov 2017 13:03

Koszalin was done by Poland Rebuilding team, so if something's wrong, it's their fault. I'll try to find that place by your description.

I need a screenshot and coordinates, because of our rules and:
- a screenshot explains everything much better than text. It takes you less time to show the problem and it takes me less time to understand what you mean
- coordinates, so I can teleport directly to that spot, without looking around the city

At least that company name would be useful, but you didn't provide it either.

EDIT:
I think I found the spot. Why won't you just check your GPS? You can clearly see another road leading to that destination.
It can happen in real life too. A road accident appears and a road is suddenly closed. Then you have to drive forward instead of turning into that closed street and hope your navigation software shows you a new route soon. Or stop somewhere and check the map yourself, to see what is the other possibility to reach the destination ;)
Currently working on: various stuff
#1 forum spammer
Enjoying PM since 1.52
YouTube channel [PL]: http://youtube.pl/vooytek

lighthousepoet

14 Nov 2017 14:24

Thank you for finding the spot. The road block is not the problem, it is the delivery point. The company name is not on the world map and seldom appears on the GPS as it is obscured it starts with a Z and does not seem to be anywhere else on the World Map so is maybe a one off. If it is then it is a unique problem rarely encountered so disregard the post. I have found the problem at the level crossing , it is not an invisible wall. I was delivering tractors on a low loader and the trailer was grounding. In real life there would be alternative route signage /diversion to say that the road is unsuitable for low loaders. The workshop has signage but the delivery point company does not. I do not know how to upload a screen shot ,

Volleybal4life
Donation rank:

14 Nov 2017 20:10

Use www.imgur.com or a similar site for sharing images.
Spamming the forum since June 2014
Weekly driving vids

Some say, I'm addicted to ETS2. But then I say. No, it's ProMods, it's a way of life.
No. 3 forum spammer!

You want a game map?
You get a game map! (ETS2 (WIP))
You get a game map! (ATS (WIP))

Return to “Gameplay issues ETS2”

• Information