Problems with road verbing from Germany to Denmark

Installation problems or game crashes? Post them here.
Forum rules
ALWAYS FOLLOW OUR SELF-HELP GUIDE FIRST.

If you report a game crash ALWAYS post your game.log.txt in between CODE tags, or if it too large post it on pastebin.com and share the link.
Oskar1104

20 Jan 2018 18:07

Hello, I have a problem with the road linking Germany to Denmark (where the A7 becomes E45 or the country road 200). There, as seen in the photos, the connection between the countries is cut off ... in the Google Photos folder is to see where the road connection is missing and my loading order ... Thanks in advance in advance if you can help me :)

https://photos.app.goo.gl/ksbE6bU9XvITtU6E2

Master_of_the_roads

20 Jan 2018 18:18

One issue can be easily identified, the load order of Project Balkans, it should be higher than the Rusmap files, but lower than the Promods def file. If the Project Balkans files are kept below the before mentioned Promods def file, we can easily have some map world road connection issues such as in Flensburg on your screens on Google Photos.

Adjusting the load order should help considerably, if not, eliminate some of the other mods to see what's causing the problem and then slowly re-enable those mods one by one.

If it appears you are running incompatible or damaged mods, search for compatible ones on the internet and enable them as usual, ask the developers or take a closer look at the Readme file of each mod you find to see if it's Promods compatible. Those mods working only on older versions of the game can easily be replaced by the latest versions as well.

Best regards and happy trucking. ;)

Return to “Gameplay issues ETS2”

• Information