Could not sync your current position to the world of trucks

Installation problems or game crashes? Post them here.
Forum rules
ALWAYS FOLLOW OUR SELF-HELP GUIDE FIRST.

If you report a game crash ALWAYS post your game.log.txt in between CODE tags, or if it too large post it on pastebin.com and share the link.
Klaj1

26 Mar 2018 17:04

Well when i do a job an get to the deliver point i get a message that says "Could not sync your current position to the world of trucks" Please help me.

Volleybal4life
Donation rank:

26 Mar 2018 19:34

World of Trucks jobs aren't compatible with any map mod.
Spamming the forum since June 2014
Weekly driving vids

Some say, I'm addicted to ETS2. But then I say. No, it's ProMods, it's a way of life.
No. 3 forum spammer!

You want a game map?
You get a game map! (ETS2 (WIP))
You get a game map! (ATS (WIP))

Asaaj6

27 Mar 2018 15:32

Well, actually World of Trucks jobs are compatible with Promods, but JUST in those companies that have not being modified (eg. France companies, Italy, or some other in Scandinavia or regular map).

Volleybal4life
Donation rank:

27 Mar 2018 20:05

So basically, they aren't compatible. Let's keep it on the safe side.

If you want to use WoT-jobs. Do it without any map-mod.
Spamming the forum since June 2014
Weekly driving vids

Some say, I'm addicted to ETS2. But then I say. No, it's ProMods, it's a way of life.
No. 3 forum spammer!

You want a game map?
You get a game map! (ETS2 (WIP))
You get a game map! (ATS (WIP))

coffeeguy66

15 Jul 2023 11:09

I've been enjoying ProMods for about a month now and all seemed to be running well with no issues.

A few days ago I was trying to quick travel to Portugal from Steppe I think it was, it let me travel but the map was all skewwhiff and on an angle with the country names being in the wrong place.

I removed the Steppe mods and rebooted and all good again until yesterday, I took a job delivering from Cambridge to Spain via the channel tunnel, got to the channel tunnel , parked on the train and selected destination, got the train horn sound and then this message, unable to sync with WOT , your original position has been reloaded, or words to that effect.

I've had to disable all the ProMods unfortunately, which is a shame as I like them. Tried the same journey again and the channel tunnel crossing now works.

You can't have it all I guess unless I suppose, you play with two different profiles, one for SCS and one for ProMods.

ScuL
Founder

16 Jul 2023 04:52

World of Truck jobs have fixed positions and locations hard coded in them on the SCS servers, and it expects those locations to be the same in the map.

Because map mods change the locations of certain roads, prefabs (companies) and ferries, the communication gets confused and then says it is "out of sync" therefore WoT jobs are inherently incompatible with map mods
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

Return to “Gameplay issues ETS2”

• Information