2.26 good on OSX version

Installation problems or game crashes? Post them here.
Forum rules
ALWAYS FOLLOW OUR SELF-HELP GUIDE FIRST.

If you report a game crash ALWAYS post your game.log.txt in between CODE tags, or if it too large post it on pastebin.com and share the link.
RootlessAgrarian
Donation rank:

01 Apr 2018 18:21

Just wanted to report that I've just caught up with 2.26 (and TCP 116) and they seem to be working fine in the OSX environment, except for those "tray shadows" now and then.

May we hope for a few PM improvements to Italia some day? It's a very nice map but imho could do with some more small roads and coastal scenic drives :-)

Was thinking that a useful thread here might be snap shots (or text snips from the cfg file) of "mod stacks that work". Sort of a library of example mod stacks that newbies could copy. And speaking of mod upgrades, I am surely not alone in wishing SCS would modernise the mod editor... it's just so clunker-iffic. No multiple select, no item drag... beyond "old school", more like "quaint". It is so darned tedious doing a mod upgrade via the GUI. click-click-click-click-click-click-OMG-getting-carpal-tunnel-click-click-click... :-)

ending on a more positive note, it's always an exciting moment when I see new (unexplored) roads appear after the upgrade. many thanks to the devs for continuing to expand the world.
British living in Canada, over 60, Hackintosh AMD RX580/8GB, OSX Mojave
USBcycle
The Beginner's Guide to SCS Mapping (WIP)
All DLCs + ProMods (sometimes: + RusMap + SR + GreatSteppe) Level 43

Return to “Gameplay issues ETS2”

• Information