"Cannot load this game"

Installation problems or game crashes? Post them here.
Forum rules
ALWAYS FOLLOW OUR SELF-HELP GUIDE FIRST.

If you report a game crash ALWAYS post your game.log.txt in between CODE tags, or if it too large post it on pastebin.com and share the link.
corymischiek

03 Apr 2018 02:05

Hey guys, when I first launched my profile with promods it worked fine, then I downloaded some new mods and I discovered I didn't have the "promods map" file actually enabled, I had all the other ones though, so I added that one in the correct position (according to google) and then it would crash saying it couldn't load this save file due to mods, so I thought it was the trailer packs I had added, removed those, tried again same problem, it didn't work again until I removed the map file, so I was like oh well ill have to create a new profile to actually get the full promods experience I'm ok with that, so I created a fresh profile using just the promods, including the map one this time, and same problem wouldn't load, saying it was corrupted. Anyone know why this might be?

Josh0

03 Apr 2018 04:54

corymischiek wrote:
... so I added that one in the correct position (according to google) and then it would crash saying it couldn't load this save file due to mods ...
It actually crashed the game, or just failed to load (bringing you back to the savegame selection screen)?
corymischiek wrote:
... so I created a fresh profile using just the promods, including the map one this time, and same problem wouldn't load, saying it was corrupted. Anyone know why this might be?
The game said what was corrupted? It sounds like maybe you are using an older version of ETS2 with a newer version of ProMods. Can you upload your game.log after trying to load the new game profile to pastebin.com and paste the link here?

Return to “Gameplay issues ETS2”

• Information